BiPlane With M240? Oh Yes....

It looks ok to me but i am no expert, maybe there is another script interfering with this somehow?....Have you looked in your RPT file to see if there are any errors showing up?

Nothing shows up in the RPT file.
And i am testing it with the database spawned vehicles.

No admin hax active or what so ever.

Pure Vanilla Server just with this script in it.

[Edit]
Ok! I got it working! Reinstalled the Server files and now it works =D
I dont know where the problem was^^"

Damn. I switched to Lingor since I could get all the A10s etc. to spawn there, but my population died off. Go to switch back to Chernarus and rely on this for some fun, and it seems it doesn't work.

Anyone got this working on 1.7.7/.1? Gonna go home and try today, hope to god it works. Seems like this latest update is geared toward ruining everyone's fun.

yep just tried it, no go on 1.7.7.1. Haven't checked the RPT but my assumption is they found some way to block it and ruin the fun. So basically, nothing can have guns except for helis with door mounted guns. Wonderful.

If anyone figures out a way to make this work please let us know. My server was kind of popular for having attack helis etc. and I'd love to at least add a machine gun to a heli or two.

yep just tried it, no go on 1.7.7.1. Haven't checked the RPT but my assumption is they found some way to block it and ruin the fun. So basically, nothing can have guns except for helis with door mounted guns. Wonderful.

If anyone figures out a way to make this work please let us know. My server was kind of popular for having attack helis etc. and I'd love to at least add a machine gun to a heli or two.

unfortunately it didn't work on things that already had guns, atleast in my experience. I loved it on Bi planes though. that was funny as hell.

Also raised kane by spawning ONE osprey that had the GAU8 (the cannon on the A10)

So, I have found out how to add the M240s back in 1.7.7.1!

First, open system_monitor.sqf and find this part:

Code:
} forEach [false, true]; // we set non explosive part first, then explosive parts
                _entity setvelocity [0,0,1];
                _entity setFuel _fuel;
                _entity call fnc_veh_ResetEH;
                };

Directly after this add:

Code:
if (_entity isKindOf "AN2_DZ") then {
                _entity addWeapon "M240_veh";
                _entity addMagazine "100Rnd_762x51_M240";
                };

And you are done!

So, I have found out how to add the M240s back in 1.7.7.1!

First, open system_monitor.sqf and find this part:

Code:
} forEach [false, true]; // we set non explosive part first, then explosive parts
                _entity setvelocity [0,0,1];
                _entity setFuel _fuel;
                _entity call fnc_veh_ResetEH;
                };

Directly after this add:

Code:
if (_entity isKindOf "AN2_DZ") then {
                _entity addWeapon "M240_veh";
                };

And you are done!

:D Thankyou man my biplanes can finally get their m249 saw back

I'm surprised those work, figured they got banned too.

Anyone know of any working air to air or air to ground missiles, rockets, etc? I can probably attach a grenade launcher but I miss destroying vehicles with mavericks lol

Confirmed working :)

Added the apache's m230 to the biplane since the m240 etc. is too weak to take down a biplane and make dogfighting worthwhile.

Fun times! Much appreciation to lazyink for figuring this out.

Back