Blur Gaming Custom Spawn Tutorial

Now what if its a long song? will it continue to play after actual spawn and movement is allowed?

And i was wondering.. I thought it would be fucking sweet if every time you entered a huey, if Fortunate Son from CCR would play.. you know that song thats in every nam movie, and usually when a huey is flying.. possible? improbable? and maybe a spin wheel option to stop the song? or WHAT IF, everyone within X meters of the huey would here that song also? like blaring speakers. OR WHAT IF... naw, thats it.

we've tried it already. with that exact song, and could not make it work. but i will let you know if we figure that out.

Yeah, im guessing it would be set up as a trigger but the problem with it is the entire song is giant in file size. The intro i have on my server is ~1200 kb alone and i think its less than a min.

i have tried googleing for the fix for the script restriction #126
can someone tell me how to fix it
How to fix the Battleye Script Restriction #126?
From what I understand, for the script restriction, you open the scripts.txt, find the line two greater than the error and alter that. Well, for restriction 126, line 128 says this:

1 limitSpeed !"\"limitSpeed\","

Obviously that is not the problem. What now?
I kept my _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}] line the same, seems to work just fine.

EDIT:
This doesn't seem to be the issue. It might be that using cutText throws up a script error, as opposed to using titleText.

EDIT EDIT:
I'm just full of baloney, disregard that. The script restriction was for an unrelated script.

I kept my _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}] line the same, seems to work just fine.
I had mine like that because i initiate more than just the song and text through there on login :) but yes, both ways work.

EDIT:
This doesn't seem to be the issue. It might be that using cutText throws up a script error, as opposed to using titleText.

EDIT EDIT:
I'm just full of baloney, disregard that. The script restriction was for an unrelated script.
Posting this incase anyone else has a problem.
What i did was went to Battleye/Scripts.txt
Found Line 126 was just
// test //#+3
But on Line 133 there was
Code:
5 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"
Changed the 5 to a 1
Which should look like this now
Code:
1 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"

Posting this incase anyone else has a problem.
What i did was went to Battleye/Scripts.txt
Found Line 126 was just

But on Line 133 there was
Code:
5 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"
Changed the 5 to a 1
Which should look like this now
Code:
1 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"
As tempting as this may be, it would not help your case.
#126, for me, was spawned by the execvm code. For what reason, I do not know.

I changed Line 133.
Code:
to
Code:
5 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode" !"playerspawn.sqf"

Works fine.

blur please tell me how you got that thing to say "Welcome to Blur Gaming" in your video, I am trying to do something like that. THANX

Back