Blur Gaming V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of blurgaming antihack are you using? Basic, Normal, Pro or overwatch?

I am running anti-hack Normal and I have never had such an awesome tool like this one, never had any issues.
And if I had, it was always caused by me fiddling with the code.

To help with your issue: check your Arma2OAserver.RPT. If you're running DayZ.ST, access FTP using any ftp program and go to the main folder, you will see that file there.

Thank goodness I did not ever have that problem. On what type of antihack does this appear?
(I am running Anti-hack normal)

comon guys. dont post here. my site is for this, pro plan v4 is being dealt with now

Sorry blur, I couldn't make an account on your forum, never got the email checked spam. I needed help bad when I posted this.

comon guys. dont post here. my site is for this, pro plan v4 is being dealt with now
here we go again, asking people not to post here.

I bought your anti hack and then couldnt get support because your website got hacked.

All the while hackers kept hacking and ruining my server.

here we go again, asking people not to post here.

I bought your anti hack and then couldnt get support because your website got hacked.

All the while hackers kept hacking and ruining my server.

I ask people not to post here as it is a private antihack, and this is an open website.

My website has only been ddosed, and it is fixed, for a few months now. I dont see why you are complaining.

If you were smart you could easily spot hackers. Complain to x00 for ddosing it. not opendayz.

I ask people not to post here as it is a private antihack, and this is an open website.

My website has only been ddosed, and it is fixed, for a few months now. I dont see why you are complaining.

If you were smart you could easily spot hackers. Complain to x00 for ddosing it. not opendayz.

if I was smart enought... I could easily spot hackers, is this mans poor exucsse for an anti hack that DOES NOT WORK.

shame on you blur, for ripping people off, its no wonder they hacked your site...

either way, your trying to blame x00 for "ddosing" your site, and claim Im not smart enough the spot hackers...

explain then, how can we chat people nuking the server? huh? because your anti hack failed at that, and I think people should be aware of this very important fact...

if I was smart enought... I could easily spot hackers, is this mans poor exucsse for an anti hack that DOES NOT WORK.

shame on you blur, for ripping people off, its no wonder they hacked your site...

either way, your trying to blame x00 for "ddosing" your site, and claim Im not smart enough the spot hackers...

explain then, how can we chat people nuking the server? huh? because your anti hack failed at that, and I think people should be aware of this very important fact...

Our antihack blocks every Public and most private hacks availible today just short of Tim0n, and even then we have it mostly blocked anyway.

that is the point of us updating our anti-hack every few weeks. To stop hackers who find their way around the anti-hack.
I would love to see some of your work, it sounds like it would be very nice. in fact, I would like to see anything that you have contributed to the dayz community. I don't make hacks, Infistar does not make hacks, all we do is work on the anti-hack, and that is it. I would rather you not complain about everything, and be helpful to everyone else like My community tries to.

x00 was the one ddosing us, he is also the one who runs http://antihack.nullbyte.me, a scam website that sells our old code. I'm Sure you knew that though. As it seems like you have attempted to purchase every anti-hack available.

And me ripping people off? really? I did not know providing a service and support is a rip off, making money to pay for Future rent, College books, and Tuition for school was ripping people off. If i wanted to be dishonest i would release hacks every day to ruin servers and force people to buy my anti-hack. But We don't do that.

I can't say that for everyone though, I know that Hangender has some of the most Destructive hacks out there, and that is one of the reasons i do not work with him anymore.

Blur and infiSTAR, you guys do a great job. I am very happy with your new anti-hack, best anti-hack out there for DayZ. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back