CCTV

Is there a working version for EPOCH 1.0.2.3 around the place... i've tried to do the base install from macas op but once I had done that I couldn't turn the wheels on the combo locks

Has anyone else done anything cool with this script ?
Here is as far as I got. Deployable Laptop using toolbox and gps. Has a cpl small bugs but overall works pretty dam good :)

Has anyone else done anything cool with this script ?
Here is as far as I got. Deployable Laptop using toolbox and gps. Has a cpl small bugs but overall works pretty dam good

On my server, I have laptops located at various bases, and stationary cameras around the map. The feed can be viewed on laptops or on the small televisions, as well as by the mobile command centers I have set up (HQ that transforms into the rolling equivalent of itself and back again, deploys supplies and has the video feed accessible).

On my server, I have laptops located at various bases, and stationary cameras around the map. The feed can be viewed on laptops or on the small televisions, as well as by the mobile command centers I have set up (HQ that transforms into the rolling equivalent of itself and back again, deploys supplies and has the video feed accessible).
Would you be willing to share that script ? Sounds awesome.

Oh, sure. I always assumed nobody would want to use my command center, because people in Day Z like roughing it. This is more like a post apocalyptic RV. It contains a deployable bike, supply tent, search light, and tripod machine gun, as well as a signal fire and purified water supply. It employs code from Fred's Anti-Zed Emitter, and can be activated to kill all zombies within a certain range. Also has a radio and alarm built in. Of course all this stuff can be left out if you just want the refoldable truck to drive around.

The issue I had with releasing it was that it relies on the Dayz of Glory RP mod in order to spawn in the vehicles without having them flagged as cheater stuff. I didn't want to bother the guy who made Dayz of Glory about using his code, but I also couldn't get it to work on my own without the mod. I'll make a new thread and post up the code for you, maybe someone has an idea on where I went wrong making it standalone from Dayz of Glory.

Oh, sure. I always assumed nobody would want to use my command center, because people in Day Z like roughing it. This is more like a post apocalyptic RV. It contains a deployable bike, supply tent, search light, and tripod machine gun, as well as a signal fire and purified water supply. It employs code from Fred's Anti-Zed Emitter, and can be activated to kill all zombies within a certain range. Also has a radio and alarm built in. Of course all this stuff can be left out if you just want the refoldable truck to drive around.

The issue I had with releasing it was that it relies on the Dayz of Glory RP mod in order to spawn in the vehicles without having them flagged as cheater stuff. I didn't want to bother the guy who made Dayz of Glory about using his code, but I also couldn't get it to work on my own without the mod. I'll make a new thread and post up the code for you, maybe someone has an idea on where I went wrong making it standalone from Dayz of Glory.
Sounds good!

So where is everyone at with this project, Read something about attaching the LoudSpeakers to a pole, or as it sits does it still need to be added in via the editor?

Question, I am wondering if anybody ever figured out how to make the LoudSpeaker either a craftable/spawnable item, that players can get and use/craft on thier own.

Back