DayZ 1.8 deployable items not saving & TrapTripwireGrenade not crafting

Ah random, it's not in the loot tables at all so I wasn't sure if it was actually added or not.

Yeah they work very well. However you cannot run them over or hatchet them down. Weapon Slot is 15 instead of 10 and item slots is 40 instead of 50. But other than that, they work very well.

So any ideas on how to get these craftable now? now that they are working properly.

Items Needed:
equip_string
PartWoodPile
equip_duct_tape
HandGrenade_west

Output:
ItemTrapTripwireGrenade

Required:
ItemToolbox

Yeah they work very well. However you cannot run them over or hatchet them down. Weapon Slot is 15 instead of 10 and item slots is 40 instead of 50. But other than that, they work very well.

Ah nice, I'll have to keep my eyes open then since I can't find them in the loot table. Need to see if they have another name or something haha. Gave myself one earlier just to try, think I prefer the normal tents though. :)

So any ideas on how to get these craftable now? now that they are working properly.

Items Needed:
equip_string
PartWoodPile
equip_duct_tape
HandGrenade_west

Output:
ItemTrapTripwireGrenade

Required:
ItemToolbox

So far I haven't found the parts to try crafting with yet. Will go give myself some items to test it.

Edit: Apparently some of the crafting recipes don't actually work yet. That one is one of them. :(

Ah nice, I'll have to keep my eyes open then since I can't find them in the loot table. Need to see if they have another name or something haha. Gave myself one earlier just to try, think I prefer the normal tents though. :)

So far I haven't found the parts to try crafting with yet. Will go give myself some items to test it.

Edit: Apparently some of the crafting recipes don't actually work yet. That one is one of them. :(

Anyway to add it / fix it?

Hey Guys is there a way how to make the bombs explode a bit earlier? With the normal settings its quite to long till they blow up :-/

EDIT: I've made some changes:
Put the trap-files to my mission.pbo and changed following files:
init.sqf:
Code:
// functions
setup_trap = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\functions\setup.sqf";
arm_trap = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\functions\arm.sqf";
disarm_trap = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\functions\disarm.sqf";
remove_trap = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\functions\remove.sqf";
trigger_trap = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\functions\trigger.sqf";

// traps
beartrap = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\beartrap.sqf";
beartrapflare = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\beartrapflare.sqf";
beartrapsmoke = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\beartrapsmoke.sqf";
tripcans = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\tripcans.sqf";
tripflare = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\tripflare.sqf";
tripgrenade = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\tripgrenade.sqf";
tripsmoke = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\traps\tripsmoke.sqf";

trigger.sqf
Code:
_trap = _this select 0;

if (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> typeOf _trap >> "singleUse") > 0) then {
    [_trap] call remove_trap;
} else {
    //[_trap] call disarm_trap;
    [_trap] call remove_trap;
};

remove.sqf:
Code:
private ["_id", "_uid"];
_trap = _this select 0;

_id = _trap getVariable ["ObjectID", "0"];
_uid = _trap getVariable ["ObjectUID", "0"];

PVDZ_obj_Delete = [_id,_uid];