[] execVM "bullshitmod.sqf"
};
-------------------------------------
or does it need to be like:

if (!isDedicated) {
[] execVM "effects.sqf";
};
most everything i add to my server has some file that needs to be processed from this state.

quick side question, in the init file. can i have the section:
"if (!isDedicated)"

more then once?

if (!isDedicated) then {
[] execVM "effects.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
};
-------------------------------------
or does it need to be like:

if (!isDedicated) {
[] execVM "effects.sqf";
};
most everything i add to my server has some file that needs to be processed from this state.
either one works
umm wrecks disappear, intermittent. not cars that were once useable.. but decorative wrecks.. my buddy said how are you able to drive thru a wreck? etv etc.. i got out of car, and walked thru where he was seeing the wreck.. it was blocking his path (collision.) it happened before on my own. forgot what made it happen. i think i teled.. there was a wreck near me. i changed skin. and screen changed to debug, and back to game, and wreck was gone.. broken glass on the floor gone.
that happens when you teleport the game only loads that crap when your within a radius so when you teleport you go from outside that radius to inside with out allowing the game to catch up

if you ever need a dayz.st server to test on let me know. you can switch maps as needed. i just use it to test before taking live.

Hi BluePhoenix175,

Have you got any idea on the problem that Kash and I are facing? The problem seems to lie in our mission file, and I am thinking that it might be the init.sqf file that is wrong somehow.. I have uploaded it here for ya if it helps!

It spawns 2 of each vehicle on the exact same spot, and they are not duped in the database.

If we use our original mission.pbo from before we applied your (lovely) admin tool, they only spawn once.

I have tried a few different things in the init file. Any ideas?

Kregme

Hi BluePhoenix175,

Have you got any idea on the problem that Kash and I are facing? The problem seems to lie in our mission file, and I am thinking that it might be the init.sqf file that is wrong somehow.. I have uploaded it here for ya if it helps!

It spawns 2 of each vehicle on the exact same spot, and they are not duped in the database.

If we use our original mission.pbo from before we applied your (lovely) admin tool, they only spawn once.

I have tried a few different things in the init file. Any ideas?

Kregme
can you upload your entire mission pbo for me

in your init. you have call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\variables.sqf";
you have a folder in your pbo called fixes? what mod is that for?

BluePhoenix, please help a brother out. Just did reset to my "default" mission.pbo to test if the vehicles double spawn there, and they do not.

So something's wrong with what i've done, or missed something I believe. Atleast, every vehicles spawn twice, and often on top of eachother which causes a lot of explosions around the map and no vehicles lol.

Help would be very kind of you sir.

Cheers,
Kash
upload your (modded) mission pbo

Well our host is dayz.st.

I am not sure if there is any compromising info in our mission.pbo files, but yea sure I will upload it here. :)

The fixes and variables is something kash has installed, so I am actually not quite sure what they fix.

I think it has something to do with our refueling script..

Note: We do ofcourse change the name to dayz_mission.pbo :)

hey blue, if youre into fixing double spawns, i been getting that shit for a week or so now.. no rhyme or reason to it.

if you 2 who are having the double spawn issue and have a dayz.st server, i believe its the "spawn" button next to max vehicle count in the control panel is causing this. or maybe you 2 use TSW also?

Yea we are running the AI's from Sarge, but the fixes / variables was in there before that addition :)

/ We do use the spawn button at times, but we also have a customized admin panel where we have a button that resets all vehicles to their original spawnpoint.. This still gives us the double vehicle spawns..

Yea we are running the AI's from Sarge, but the fixes / variables was in there before that addition :)

what mods you running? i have refuel, salvage, full moon, tow, lift, and use tsw as rcon. just curious which variables we have in common. this double spawn is a bitch to clean up. my server has over 800 vehicles base.

I don't know what that is, so no I dont think so :) Link?

We are trying to keep it simple, so we are running refueling and AI's at the moment. I cant remember if we are running more :p But we have made custom buildings and stuff like that. That shouldn't have anything to do with all of this though I presume..

Also I am using dart but its a bit buggy, and kash is mostly using Gotcha i believe.. :)

Well our host is dayz.st.

I am not sure if there is any compromising info in our mission.pbo files, but yea sure I will upload it here. :)

The fixes and variables is something kash has installed, so I am actually not quite sure what they fix.

I think it has something to do with our refueling script..

Note: We do ofcourse change the name to dayz_mission.pbo :)

umm you left your UID's in those 2 files. :/

you seem to have
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
-----------------------

"if (isServer) then {" in line 33 and 53.
---------------------------------
33: if (isServer) then { // If mission is loaded by server execute the server monitor
hiveInUse = true;
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

53: if (isServer) then {
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
-----------------------------------

might not effect anything, but its there. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back