DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin tool works rly rly great
but one question..
i addet in the menu "Building" 2 spawn a land_barack etc...
but BEC kicked me out with vehicle restriction

does anyone know the code for battleye 2 allow that can i build "
Land_A_Castle_Wall1_20 maybe " without get kicked by battleye ?
Think this may have something do with the vehicle.txt not 100 sure though. Also, I dont think the building will be there after a restart. Much better off using the editor.

it is just for build some small bases when this works its nice for me faster as this editor
but i get kicked and i dunno how 2 enable this :(

@waterscan, if you bought a server, i cant help you, but if you are using your own server, disable attleeye in your server config file. i had to do that at first.

I have tried many times to get the dayz_server.pbo to work but anytime I put the code in it says something went wrong and puts me into the debug lands. If I leave the dayz_server.pbo file as default and put the modified dayz_mission.pbo in to the server the admin tools work fine but when I get into the vehicles they explode and kill me. All I am looking for is a modified dayz_server.pbo file or the whole code for each file that works.

I have tried many times to get the dayz_server.pbo to work but anytime I put the code in it says something went wrong and puts me into the debug lands. If I leave the dayz_server.pbo file as default and put the modified dayz_mission.pbo in to the server the admin tools work fine but when I get into the vehicles they explode and kill me. All I am looking for is a modified dayz_server.pbo file or the whole code for each file that works.
itsyuka uploaded a server.pbo that worked for me. you could try it out. page 54 of this thread.

http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-admin-tools.8576/page-54

ps. do you play on my server?

i got the thing working perfectly, save for a glitchy tools menu. seems to not pop up when putting on different skins and entering vehicles. as for vehicles exploding, that only started happening when i added rmod to my server.

check your battleye restrictions and settings. make sure you properly set it up as well as make sure the correct player id is in use.

Very sorry for my own ignorance here (as i'm sure it is), but am getting stuck at the requesting authentication screen. My instance ID is correct- I'v tried it both as 'bliss_1246' and '1246'. Below is my unpacked init, would greatly appreciate any advice! Thanks in advance

Code:
/* 
    INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 1246;                    //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
//enableRadio false;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
  waitUntil {player == player};
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
    _serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
};

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

Edit, bear in mind that instead of
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
I have
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf";
to accommodate for the removing vehicle parts mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back