DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal players are able to see the TOOLS MENU, when they play.. not sure if they are able to use it tho...
173.193.205.66:3425 - if anyone actually has 2 mins to login and just see if you are able to use it.

i put it on my live server too. :/ thats my live servers ip
They only have access to the debug menu for regular players, dont worry ;)

When they click it, they only see that they can be press the debug menu, or exit it.

I already have that player_monitor.fsm file in there, the one from the github page, but i still get reverse TP'ed..

please refer to the FAQ portion of the readme file
I Have?

Q: I teleported and now i cant move

A: press w + space

Q: how do i return to my body after spectating a player

A: press F3.

Q: I executed "script name" and now im stuck, frozen, glitched..ect

A: change skin to survivor, if that does not work relog

Q: I want to modify my debug monitor can you help?

A: no, post here http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-duel-admin-debug-monitor.8402/ for help

Q: can you add "script name" to the tools?

A: possibly.

Q: i followed the readme to the letter but its not working

A: did you set your instance ID # in init.sqf

it doesn't say anything about how to teleport? just what to do if you teleported and can't move?

Hey Phoenix, sorry to be a pain in the ass, but i followed the FAQ, put in a player_monitor file fresh from your github, and i checked, double checked, and tripple checked the Init.sqf to make sure the player_monitor file is in there, and im still glitching out when i try to teleport. Do you have any, just the slightest idea how i can fix it?

Unfortunately not, i use DayZ.st. I do have access to the one on my computer, though, but i think that its the server one being the problem?

Okay, so if i manage to get the DayZ.ST support team to be able to edit my server_code.pbo, what should i make them change?

EDIT: And there isnt any possible way to magically add it to my mission.pbo, is there?

Son of a biscuit, i feel like the biggest idiot on the planet. I just found this:
02sVLTK.png

The bottom code should be changed to "admintools/player_monitor.fsm", instead of "/z/addons...", right?

Okay, thank you so much for your time and effort, it must be a pain in the butt to instruct a bunch of flippin' vegetables like me. Thanks again for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back