DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
2) Only Uh_1Y crash sites are viewable via the ESP addon.
-I tried editing the dayzesp.sqf (~Line 73)

helicrashes = nearestObjects [[maphalf,maphalf],["UH1Wreck_DZ"],mapscanrad];
helicrashes = nearestObjects [[maphalf,maphalf],["UH60_Wreck_EP1"],mapscanrad];

-Clearly all i did was copy+pasted the line entered for the UH1 wreck and changed it to the UH60_Wreck_EP1 for the new model of crashes, but now neither of them show up. Any idea's here would also be greatly appreciated. I quickly skimmed through all previous posts and didn't see anything about this. Apologies if it was a question that was already answered...There's a lot of stupidity in previous posts so it was hard to go through them all thoroughly

Thank you in advance!
the reason it did not show the crash sites after you added that line is because they both have the same variable name
try
Code:
helicrashes1 = nearestObjects [[maphalf,maphalf],["UH60_Wreck_EP1"],mapscanrad];

the reason it did not show the crash sites after you added that line is because they both have the same variable name
try
Code:
helicrashes1 = nearestObjects [[maphalf,maphalf],["UH60_Wreck_EP1"],mapscanrad];
Hey another question for you phoenix, i hope you can answer this! What prog. language do I need to learn to start scripting/mission editing. Im Pretty sure this is C++ but i could be wrong.

Okay so I load up my server I log in I click continue. I load up and then when the bar is full my screen freezes But I can hear Birds chirping.I have no clue what is causing this and I probably made some retarded mistake, but if you could please help me by taking a quick look at my mission.pbo I would greatly appreciate it

have a look in your init.sqf and locate this code
Code:
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\player_spawn_2.sqf";
perhaps you can guess what is wrong?

UPDATE: removed hotkey execution method as it was causing way to many problems. new execution method adds a scroll menu option on player load. changed the install instructions for the new execution code. as for the lag spikes y'all have been reporting i believe it is the debug toggle code if you don't mind it staying active until relog change
Code:
if (isnil ("hotkey_hitme")) then {
    hotkey_hitme = 0;
};
if (hotkey_hitme == 1) then {
hotkey_hitme = 0;
titleText ["Debug Monitor Deactivated","PLAIN DOWN"];titleFadeOut 2;
} else {
hotkey_hitme = 1;
titleText ["Debug Monitor Activated","PLAIN DOWN"];titleFadeOut 2;
};

to
Code:
hotkey_hitme = 1;
and increase the sleep timer on the while loop by increasing the bold integer in this code(maximum # is 30)
Code:
while {sleep [B]1[/B];hotkey_hitme == 1} do {

im working on adding the following
1 - delete(from game and DB) deployable at cursor (tents, tank traps...etc)
2 - ability to ban / kick in game from the menu
3 - ability to spawn vehicles
4 - turn markers added to the map via ESP on/off by category

I am testing out the new activation method and it is not pulling up the tools menu in my scroll options at any point in time. I am using the same UID I used that worked perfectly on the hotkey method, however, it's not working with this new code.

Only thing I changed is I got rid of the debug monitor as I don't like it.

So my activation code is just this:

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["UID Here"]) then {
toolsmenu = player addAction ["Tools Menu", "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf"];
};

I am testing out the new activation method and it is not pulling up the tools menu in my scroll options at any point in time. I am using the same UID I used that worked perfectly on the hotkey method, however, it's not working with this new code.
yeah im testing the code now to find out why

I am going to try playing with the GCAM hotkey code to see I can solve this a different way, since I like this spectate better, getting rid of gcam is not an issue.

My GCAM adaptation is working like a mo fo champ. Let me clean it up a bit and I will upload it for anyone else that wants to try it. This only works for the Tool menu though. i do not use the debug menu.

Ok,

Unzip config.hpp from config.zip (it wouldn't let me upload a .hpp file)

Edit config.hpp - #define ADMINS [ "PUT UID HERE" ]
put your UID in that part

place it in your admintools folder in your mission.pbo

place initspec.sqf and initspeckey.sqf in your main directory of your mission.pbo

edit your init.sqf and put this code in below dayz_previousID = 0;

//start admintools
execVM "initSpec.sqf";

you still need the compile line for admintoolsmain.sqf, but you don't need anything else in your init.sqf like hotkey or the new change for hotkey.

To activate the Admin Tools menu in game YOU HAVE TO BE SIGNED IN AS ADMIN IN GAME, press the letter O

Attachments

• initSpecKey.sqf
    911 bytes · Views: 8
  • config.zip
    291 bytes · Views: 5
  • initSpec.sqf
    300 bytes · Views: 4
Ok,

Unzip config.hpp from config.zip (it wouldn't let me upload a .hpp file)

Edit config.hpp - #define ADMINS [ "PUT UID HERE" ]
put your UID in that part

place it in your admintools folder in your mission.pbo

place initspec.sqf and initspeckey.sqf in your main directory of your mission.pbo

edit your init.sqf and put this code in below dayz_previousID = 0;

//start admintools
execVM "initSpec.sqf";

you still need the compile line for admintoolsmain.sqf, but you don't need anything else in your init.sqf like hotkey or the new change for hotkey.

To activate the Admin Tools menu in game YOU HAVE TO BE SIGNED IN AS ADMIN IN GAME, press the letter O
i might modify and add this a secondary execution method thanks

Alright so I deleted
Code:
but Im still getting the same error.

EDIT: Was I just supposed to change it to
Code:
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf.sqf";

Attachments

• mission.pbo
    172.2 KB · Views: 1
Alright so I deleted
Code:
but Im still getting the same error.

EDIT: Was I just supposed to change it to
Code:
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf.sqf";
delete this line
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\compiles.sqf";
and change this line
Code:
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
to this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";

Hey phoenix, when i try to join it gives me script restriction #19 before even spawning in. Here is my mission pbo and scripts.txt (BTW: Im really new to scripting :p)

Attachments

• refuel.pbo
    984.9 KB · Views: 0
  • scripts.txt
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey phoenix, when i try to join it gives me script restriction #19 before even spawning in. Here is my mission pbo and scripts.txt (BTW: Im really new to scripting :p)
line #20
Code:
5 createMine !"\"createMine\","
i believe this is a base build mod script restriction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back