DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, first things first. Script is pretty awesome. Using a modified version on my Emita Island Life server with everything dayz related commented. Everything works great but the esp/tele seems to completely jack up the hotkeys for the mod (tab, 1-0, e, t) so I just disabled that script.

It's pretty much perfect except on death after you respawn the mouse menu is gone and never comes back. (mod adjusts respawn time on different variables.)

for activate.sqf im using
Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["5531584","5603520"]) then {
sleep 120;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
}

Any ideas?

//edit

seems reslotting gives you the mouse menu back. but of course you lose it on death. woe is me

Hey, I have a bug report and a suggestion, firstly with the suggestion maybe add a previous page command on like the vehicles page and weapons page? The bug is the Heal command, whenever I heal myself when I relog im back to how I was before when I was injured. Great set of tools though :)

Guys I think I've set up all of this correctly as far as I can see but I'm getting a script restriction 48 kick. Any idea why?

I'm playing Namalsk.

Guys I think I've set up all of this correctly as far as I can see but I'm getting a script restriction 48 kick. Any idea why?

I'm playing Namalsk.
Go to your BattlEye scripts file and go to the 50th line, whenever you get like #48 Script restriction you have to go 2 lines above, change the 5 or whatever number at the beginning to a 1

Hey, I have a bug report and a suggestion, firstly with the suggestion maybe add a previous page command on like the vehicles page and weapons page? The bug is the Heal command, whenever I heal myself when I relog im back to how I was before when I was injured. Great set of tools though :)
You could add in that previous page option yourself btw.

Go to your BattlEye scripts file and go to the 50th line, whenever you get like #48 Script restriction you have to go 2 lines above, change the 5 or whatever number at the beginning to a 1
I did this. Now I'm getting Script Restriction 87. I changed the line on 89 to a 1 and I'm still getting the same kick.

this tool is amazing i cant falut it the staff who made it are helpfull and the tool works wonders found 3 hackers in the space of 20 mins it being on the server. i recomend getting this,

now a bit off topic but:
would anyone happen to know how to unban the guns on he tanks and the mlrs i thinks its #87 for the tank and i cant remember the mlrs off the top of my head

Have problem, entered all UIDs for the Admins in the files but the menu doesn't show up. :/
Post your mission.pbo here.

this tool is amazing i cant falut it the staff who made it are helpfull and the tool works wonders found 3 hackers in the space of 20 mins it being on the server. i recomend getting this,

now a bit off topic but:
would anyone happen to know how to unban the guns on he tanks and the mlrs i thinks its #87 for the tank and i cant remember the mlrs off the top of my head
Thank you for thinking this, and also you might want to post this in script discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back