DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ! ;) I was wondering if you have had any chance of looking into the "Seperate Unique ID" file that is not located in the missions file? :)

We really need that function hehe.. And we are waiting with updating the admin tool untill it works.. Have u guys got any idea how I can make this?

Kregme

Im just going to take the liberty to bump this little question guys.. seems it got lost in all of the old posts.. :)

Have u got any ideas BluePhoenix175 or itsyuka ? :)

Kregme

I'm getting this message in my RPT log
Code:
10:01:28 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 298: '/FSM/States/general_cleanup.init': Missing ';' at the end of line
10:01:28 Error context ,0] != 1) ) then {" \n
10:01:28 Warning Message: File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 298: '/FSM/States/general_cleanup.Sarge': '"' encountered instead of '='
10:01:28 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.

I think I finally figured out why those new lines for the vehicle spawning were not working for me! All thanks to America posting that code chunk....

I noticed that I was updating from the old way (commenting out) to Sarge's variable way but I did not realize that all the vehicle sqfs had changed as well. The old ones did not include the setvariable Sarge portion -.-

I haven't tested it yet but I just now realized that after going back to the old way. I'm gonna test it out and see if thats what was causing my whole issue of it not working properly.
The vehicles atleast spawn now and don't get deleted but just wondering what the error I'm getting is.

Well.. when i try to spawn a vehicle, it appears, you can drive it, and about 10 seconds later it disappear.. Anyone able to help?

hi again. anyone runnign DayZ CC with the new version of this tools?
cause if i change the server.pbo the players cant save their gear until next restart their gone ....

please help ... :(

You can find it when you are in the main menu of Arma 2/ Dayz.
Go to 'Player Profile' and press 'Edit'.

The 'player ID' is in the left corner

Hey blue you where a major help last time so hopefully i can get this fixed again>.> for some reason.. the admin tools will show up in game for me but when i click on them the menu doesnt pop up at all. it doesnt do anything at all any ideas? ive looked over the Faq sheet 100 times i feel and hvnt been able to locate the issue >.<

Hey blue you where a major help last time so hopefully i can get this fixed again>.> for some reason.. the admin tools will show up in game for me but when i click on them the menu doesnt pop up at all. it doesnt do anything at all any ideas? ive looked over the Faq sheet 100 times i feel and hvnt been able to locate the issue >.<
post the first part of your AdminToolsMain.sqf (all of the UID checks)

I dont know if this has been posted yet but when spawning say an A10 or other jet. the vehicles was always facing a static direction making it hard to fly without doing allot of maneuvering or hitting some trees., I also wanted the ability to spawn ammo box's on top of a building.

Here is the code that worked for me.
A10.sqf:
Code:
_spawn = "A10";
_posplr = [((getPos player) select 0) + 2, ((getPos player) select 1) + 2, 0];
_dirplr = getDir player;  //Gets the directon of the player.
_objPosition = getPosATL player;    //Gets the players altitude
_spwnveh = _spawn createVehicle (_posplr);  //spawns vehicle at player location.
_spwnveh setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];
_spwnveh setDir (_dirplr);      //Sets the direction of the vehicle to the players direction.
_spwnveh setPosATL (_objPosition);    //Sets the altitude to the players altitude.

Be warned you will get crushed by the vehicle unless you are in the prone position.
I haven't quite figured out how to make it spawn at the same altitude adjacent to the player yet.

I am trying to make custom ammo boxes.
The following code is what I have so far although it is not working...

BluePheonix175 do you think its possible?
CustomAmmoBox.sqf:
Code:
_box = "USBasicAmmunitionBox";
_posplr = [((getPos player) select 0) + 2, ((getPos player) select 1) + 2, 0];
_dirplr = getDir player;
_objPosition = getPosATL player;

// M16A2
_spwnveh = _box createVehicle (_posplr);
_spwnveh setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];
_spwnveh setDir (_dirplr);
_spwnveh setPosATL (_objPosition);
ClearWeaponCargo _box;
ClearMagazineCargo _box;
_box addWeaponCargo ["M16A2",20];
_box addMagazineCargo ["30rnd_556x45_Stanag",100];

I cannot get this to work on my namalask server at all can some one help me

I got it running on Namalsk, it is a bit tricky, but it should work. When I'm home I'll try to post a little step by step. What server package do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back