DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had an issue with players being locked out of vehicles if somebody sat in them.

eg a player jumps in drivers seat then another player tried to jump in back but it wont let them.

i seem to be having this issue and cant figure out which mod is causing it. Only got Sarges AI auto refuel and this admin tools.

Likely sarge's AI - If you kill a friendly Ai you are flagged as bandit until you log out and in. It will flag your vehicle as an enemy vehicle when you are in it and may block your non-flagged friends from getting in. I think Sarge has a fixed UPSMon file in his github that (may or may not) fix it, go check out Sarge's forums about it.

You can confirm that that is the problem - when you get out of a vehicle you have a cursor overlay of the vehicle for a very short time (quarter of a second or so). If it's red, you are flagged as an enemy.

Has anyone had an issue with players being locked out of vehicles if somebody sat in them.

eg a player jumps in drivers seat then another player tried to jump in back but it wont let them.

i seem to be having this issue and cant figure out which mod is causing it. Only got Sarges AI auto refuel and this admin tools.

YES! it is because of the different faction with the skin model a player is using. kind of like a bandit skin trying to get in the same vehicle with a Hero skin type thing.

hello, could you help me i got a problem i cant spawn in guns or change skin ;(( http://pastebin.com/jDpZ6k9K thats my rpt.log on startup plese help me :DD also when i teleport i see my self in the correct location but after pressing space i ghet returned

Did you forget this part of the instructions?

Code:
Adjust your server_cleanup.fsm file for "Killed a hacker" fix (thanks sarge)

Depends which DayZ version you are running.

The line you are looking for is either:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n

Change to / add as shown:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) ) then {" \n

Or the line looks like

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Change that to

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

in your server_objectUpdate.sqf (or however it's called in your server package) locate this: (thanks sarge)

if (!_parachuteWest) then { if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then { _object_position = getPosATL _object; diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

and change to

if (!_parachuteWest) then { if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then { _object_position = getPosATL _object; diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

once you have all of this done pack and replace your mission.pbo and dayz_server.pbo

if your player ID has been added to the correct portions of code a option will be added to the scroll menu

hello, could you help me i got a problem i cant spawn in guns or change skin ;(( http://pastebin.com/jDpZ6k9K thats my rpt.log on startup plese help me :DD also when i teleport i see my self in the correct location but after pressing space i ghet returned
1. you used the incorrect line for server_cleanup.fsm
2. you did not change the player_monitor line in init.sqf

please reinstall the tools following the instructions in the readme

Hey guys, noob admin/scripter here. I just got done doing the changes to lootable skin parcels via http://opendayz.net/threads/random-clothing-parcels.8423/ and now every time someone tries to wear a skin they get kicked for script restriction #196. Tried to go through the tutorials on reading the battleye script.txt and change the 5 to 1 on line 206 (because there are 10 //'s before line 196) but to no avail. Here is my battleye script.txt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/WqmDShEA

I'm thinking that it's Bo_Mk82 on line 206 that's the culprit, but I'm not sure. I've changed it to 1 in the current scripts.txt file and I'm still getting kicked for trying to switch into clothing.

----

Looking through the logs this is what I'm getting

07.05.2013 17:10:14: (INFO REDACTED FOR PRIVACY PURPOSES) - #196 "in_Soldier1_DZ": {
_model = ["Soldier1_DZ","Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC","Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC","GUE_Soldier_Base"] call BIS_"
Are these skins not allowed?

1. you used the incorrect line for server_cleanup.fsm
2. you did not change the player_monitor line in init.sqf

please reinstall the tools following the instructions in the readme

I there something else than the hacker kill scrript changed in the installation of the tool i had it working before vechile spawning was added?

Can someone help me with this I already have auto fuel,AI,Towing. I also have self blood bag in but it dose not work and I need Admin Tools to work Its in there but dose not work my player id is : 110300294.

I will put my PBO here if you guys can also add more weapons and guns missions to like in Wasteland that would be awesome.

Thanks you if you finish just message me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g3ac0nz3s497sga

if i teleport on the map then i cant move... and if i press then W + Space i get resetted to my old position.... o_O and.. i cant teleport my clan mates to me (they are there for a second and then gone to their old position... whats wrong there? =(

getting this message at RPT

"TELEPORT REVERT: [****] Era (9) from [13130.8,3899.03,0.00143957] to [10997.5,2826.27,0.239999] now at [13130.8,3899.03,0.00143957]"
21:46:59 Wrong text element 'null'

Seems i got it already working with day z cc and the new admintools .

Saving loot and gear to tents also fixed .so cc users dont use the cleanup server fsm and server object update will be
posting my server.pbo asap ...

send from my Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

We are having a problem getting your admintool to work we went step by step but still no luck. we have debug working but your mod doesn't seem to do anything. I can send you our mission pbo if that would help​

Hi that would be awesome but yes I do not have a debug monitor on my server. If that is of any help. Thanks so much

We are having a problem getting your admintool to work we went step by step but still no luck. we have debug working but your mod doesn't seem to do anything. I can send you our mission pbo if that would help​
please ensure that all admin ID's were place correctly in AdminToolsMain.sqf and the other relevant files(refer to the readme) for a example of how the ID should be placed in AdminToolsMain.sqf please look at this post

ok question for everyone i installed this on my chenarus server and when i take a car some where and the server restarts thecargoes back to its origanal spawn please help

I added the code to the server_cleanup.fsm to fix killed a hacker. But vehicle still despawn when trying to enter them. How do I make so I can actually use these spawned vehicles properly? And without dying instantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back