DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the debug monitor is not showing up for everyone on my server I see that in the activate file it is asking for the player uid but I dont want it to do that right otherwise it will never show for them what do I need to replace it with?

Anyone know if I can use like a * or something in the playerID to allow anyone with the admin pass for my server to access the tools without having to add their playerID to the config? Just thought about it but I'm at work and can't try it to see if it works.

And thanks to the OP, this tool is very handy.

So the debug monitor is not showing up for everyone on my server I see that in the activate file it is asking for the player uid but I dont want it to do that right otherwise it will never show for them what do I need to replace it with?

Any ideas?

waituntil {!alive player ; !isnull (finddisplay 46)};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["86435142","34924038","21776390","95132870","101332742"]) then {
sleep 30;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

this is the code that is in there now but i feel it should have something that does an "else" command but i suck at codeing

Any ideas?

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["86435142","34924038","21776390","95132870","101332742"]) then {
sleep 30;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

this is the code that is in there now but i feel it should have something that does an "else" command but i suck at codeing
Code:
sleep 30;

Hey Guys its me again :p
The Tool works great, but i use now this Anticheat Scan script >>>> (ah.sqf)
And now the Admin Tools Menu dont shows up :(
What can i do to get both working?!

Thanks alot!!

Greez Ace

Alright so after getting everything setup, I went to test the vehicle spawn in the tools menu. After getting in the vehicle it blows up and I die. How do i fix this? Thank you!

Ok, got another script kick here.

When using the ESP optio, I get kicked for script restriction 21. The corresponding line (Line 22) is as follows, with the exception added to the end:

Code:
5 createVehicle !"\"createVehicle\"," !"createVehicleLocal" !"createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", _iPos, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_fire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_object = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"if (_height < 100) then {\n_bolt = createVehicle [\"BoltSteelF\", _endPos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bolt setPosATL _endPos;" !"_tent = createVehicle [\"TentStorage\", _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_tent setdir _dir;" !"if ((random _int)>2.2) then\n{\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (getpos _v);\n};" !"exitwith {};\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (_v modelToWorld _effect2pos);\n} foreach (_list);" !"_bag = createVehicle [format[\"WeaponHolder_%1\",_item],getPosATL player,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir (getDir player);" !"_bag = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder_ItemTent\",_pos,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir _dir;\nplayer reveal _bag;" !"_object = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_object setDir _dir;\nplayer reveal _object;" !"_item = createVehicle [_iItem, _iPos, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !"_item = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", position player, [], 0.0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !"_holder = \"WeaponHolder\" createVehicle _pos;" !"_bolt = createVehicle [\"WoodenArrowF\", _endPos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !"_weapon = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !"_fire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !"_weapon = _classname createVehicle _location;\n_weapon setDir _dir;\n_weapon setpos _location;\nplayer reveal _weapon;" !"dayz_hasFire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !"#lightpoint" createVehicle _location;" !"dayzesp.sqf"

Not sure how a line having to do with a vehicle is associated with ESP, but that's the line the corresponds to the error. Anyone see a problem there?

Hi, I am running the no debug version and no menu shows up, and items are double spawning on the map. Tried everything, help please.

If you are hosted at dayz.st and you're using the map to place spawn points, when it asks you "would you like to place a vehicle for this spawn point" click cancel. And as far as the admin tools what does your activate.sqf look like?

If there any way to keep the vehicles you spawn in from being deleted on server restart?

Also how do things that get repaired stay? Or even when I heal myself it reverts. Any way to make things done with this tool permanent?

If you are hosted at dayz.st and you're using the map to place spawn points, when it asks you "would you like to place a vehicle for this spawn point" click cancel. And as far as the admin tools what does your activate.sqf look like?
No,
I mean when you log in, anything in your inventory would have duped.
And your backpack gets duped and laid on the ground infront of you.

Hmm maybe a dumb question, but when i log in there are no error Messages, but how do i activate it? Must i activate it at all?

^~^

Hello, first I want to thank you for this work, it works perfectly!

Could I do a question? about spaw vehicles added in this menu, they are working perfectly, except that when you restart the server, they are simply removed from the map. Is there any way to let them fixed to the map so that they remain there until one day explode or something?

I'm sorry for my English be not so good.

Could I do a question? about spaw vehicles added in this menu, they are working perfectly, except that when you restart the server, they are simply removed from the map. Is there any way to let them fixed to the map so that they remain there until one day explode or something?

I believe for this it would need to have another file that would write it to the database. Not exactly sure how to do it, but I'm fairly certain it's possible.

If there any way to keep the vehicles you spawn in from being deleted on server restart?

Also how do things that get repaired stay? Or even when I heal myself it reverts. Any way to make things done with this tool permanent?
all of the changes such as health, vehicles, and vehicle repairs are intended to be temporary. my reasons behind this are to reduce the for lack of a better term "temptation to abuse". for example if the vehicle that you spawn in is only temporary you are less likely to spawn in one to give your self a advantage over other players, now there is nothing to stop you from repeatedly spawning that vehicle but i had hoped to reduce the temptation to "cheat" solely for the reason of cheating. having said that i can see the advantages of being able to add things to the map with out having to stop the server and use 3rd party tools such as dayz.st control panel to add things. but my reservations about adding this functionally remain the same, hear is another example say these tools had a nuke script(something that will NEVER happen) the temptation even for the most responsible server admin is just to great and they will eventually use it.
i hope all of you can understand where im coming from on this. while its not my place to say what you can and can not do with these tools i would/will feel some responsibility toward the players on your servers if there game-play experience was ruined because of the work i have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back