DayZ Base Building 1.3 Discussion

You will have to find the line with
Code:
Hint ""
In your BE filters and comment it out or change the 5 to a 1, but logging it will spam your scripts log and will maybe cause lags.
So better comment it out:
Code:
// 5 Hint "";

This is what fixed the filter I was asking for incase any one else needs it..

5 "hint \"" !"hint \"\";"

Line 95 for me

Has any one had trouble raising and lowering gates?

I don't get kicked by BE when doing it, it gives me the message that it's lowering/raising the gates but nothing else happens. Any ideas what's wrong?

.. is the original developer. Infistar and Blur stole..
If you really thing and believe that you are already lost ^^
Even from loooking at it form a timeline it doesn't make any sense as I was around a long time before he was with my tools :)
But hey looks like we got some fanboy over here ;)

.. is telling me that his antihack is not blocking rHideObject, but it is most likely blocking that particular "call RE" which is a security vulnerability. So looks I will just try the setPosATL for all.
also not true. stay with your own business and dont just spread false facts here

I did have a few other mods/addons installed on the server. Nothing major but BB 1.2, SB, AR, CR. I think I'm going to start from scratch with fresh mission/server pbo files and then re-install everything keeping the SQL database intact just to rule out the migration from BB 1.2 or any of the other mods/addons.

Ok I've re-installed my whole DayZ server from scratch. All I salvaged from my original server was the database so nothing was lost. I re-installed BB 1.3 (Last time I was migrating from BB 1.2) - I have tested the Gates/Roofs/Lights from the Keypanel and it's definitely not working for me. I even tried the 2 .sqf files from Seaweed in one of the earlier posts in this thread and they're still not working. What am I missing here? I'm running DayZ 1.8.0.3 via the Pwn0zor private hive. BB 1.2 worked fine for me (with exception to the known bugs).

hi guys..having a small problem with getting this to work on overwatch...I put a flag down, build something, building appears in the right position , right height, lovely job....but when server restarts, flag seems to sink into ground and I have lost control of it...script tells me I have no flags, and cant build anymore...the buildings I built before restart are all still there in exactly same postition, height..... cool
Its just the damn flag.....PLEASE HELP...
ive checked database and flag is saved in deployables and has my uid linked to it..just don't understand why its not recognizing it...

hi guys..having a small problem with getting this to work on overwatch...I put a flag down, build something, building appears in the right position , right height, lovely job....but when server restarts, flag seems to sink into ground and I have lost control of it...script tells me I have no flags, and cant build anymore...the buildings I built before restart are all still there in exactly same postition, height..... cool
Its just the damn flag.....PLEASE HELP...
ive checked database and flag is saved in deployables and has my uid linked to it..just don't understand why its not recognizing it...

I'm having a few issueswith the DayZ BB 1.3 for DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Can I ask.... Do the gates/roofs/lights work for you via the key panels?

Quick Question (i Hope) I used Darkcloud's method of fixing the remove script issue. i.e. with BB 1.3 installed I can no longer remove static items sucj as barricades, mining nodes etc ... Once I changed/added everything (back on page 5) I can now use BB and still remove things, however it does not remove the option from the scroll menu. I assume I'm missing a player remove action somewhere but can't seem to find it. Any Ideas?

Quick Question (i Hope) I used Darkcloud's method of fixing the remove script issue. i.e. with BB 1.3 installed I can no longer remove static items sucj as barricades, mining nodes etc ... Once I changed/added everything (back on page 5) I can now use BB and still remove things, however it does not remove the option from the scroll menu. I assume I'm missing a player remove action somewhere but can't seem to find it. Any Ideas?

I've asked everyone and had no reply. I guess asking one more person couldn't hurt. Do your Gates/Roofs/Lights work via the key panels?

Back