DayZ Base Building 1.3 Discussion

I have disabled the action check with no difference at all still cant build, I have been through every single basebuilding file in the epoch folder including the readme's and taken every addaction that I can find through notepad++ and made sure that it is in the AHconfig, what version of infiSTAR are u running?
Could there be something in the AH file?

I have disabled the action check with no difference at all still cant build, I have been through every single basebuilding file in the epoch folder including the readme's and taken every addaction that I can find through notepad++ and made sure that it is in the AHconfig, what version of infiSTAR are u running?
Could there be something in the AH file?

I don't use that antihack but it was ok when rosska and me tested it a few months back just actions and hideobject before. Maybe its something they changed more recently I'm not sure try disabling some other checks in your config or ask the devs.

I think there might be something in the AH file that is stopping this from working as I have tried it will all the checks from the AHconfig disabled with no luck. When build is clicked ur person turns to the left slightly and then nothing. I will contact the devs about this as i cant find anything.

Cheers for the help you have given.

Hey guys do you have a fix fir the nice shed in epoch. if you build a nice shed you can put stuff in it but after restart you cant take it out. I think its because the nice shed is in the build recipe. Any fix would be awesome ty.

Hey guys. I have the 1.3 basebuilding installed on my Overwach server. For some reason the gates do not lower for any of my players including myself ( Iam a admin). I am running Dami's anti-hacks if that matters. Everyone can build items fine AND they saty after restart and stay in position but when you try to lower the gate this is what happens:

Says the gate is lowering, you can hear the sound of the gate lowering but it never moves. Then later it says the gate will raise in 60 seconds. So its "working" but nothing ever happens. Here is the link to the operate gate and operate roof sqf. Its in the public folder in my dropbox in a .zip file. If someone can look at it and maybe tell me what needs to be changed or change the code for me that would be super. Thank you.

Hey guys. I have the 1.3 basebuilding installed on my Overwach server. For some reason the gates do not lower for any of my players including myself ( Iam a admin). I am running Dami's anti-hacks if that matters. Everyone can build items fine AND they saty after restart and stay in position but when you try to lower the gate this is what happens:

Says the gate is lowering, you can hear the sound of the gate lowering but it never moves. Then later it says the gate will raise in 60 seconds. So its "working" but nothing ever happens. Here is the link to the operate gate and operate roof sqf. Its in the public folder in my dropbox in a .zip file. If someone can look at it and maybe tell me what needs to be changed or change the code for me that would be super. Thank you.

Lots of people asking questions that have already been answered in the thread, take your time to actually read it all guys. I know there's a lot to go through but its faster than asking a question and getting no replies because its already been answered....

Seaweeduk I saw this below post by you and it did not work for me. That's why I am asking for additional help. The post is on page 5 of this thread.

Mr.Weegley said:
Could you share yours operate_gates.sqf and operate_roofs.sqf ?
I have problem on my server that the gate disappears, but nobody still can go through.
I using that old codefree.sqf :(
Your antihack is interfering with rhideObject.

Instead of this

Code:
_nic = [nil, _x, "per", rHideObject, false] call RE;
Do something like this

Code:
_posATL = getPosATL _x;
_z = _posATL select 2;
_z = _z+6;
_posATL set [2,_z];
_x setPosATL _posATL;
For raising the gates, or

Code:
_posATL = getPosATL _x;
_z = _posATL select 2;
_z = _z-6;
_posATL set [2,_z];
_x setPosATL _posATL;
For lowering them.

Secondly Mr.Weegley's problem is slightly different than mine. He says his gates disappear but no one can go thru it. For me it doesn't disappear at all. Maybe a small thing but a small thing could be a entirely different fix. So that's why I posted asking for help. do you have any ideas??

How can I purchase Dami's anithack as infiSTAR antihack is shit for basebuilding. Normal players can't build on my server when infiSTAR AH is enabled.

Basebuild is working on my testserver... but i cant fix the infiStar Antihack issue...

if i turn off infistar...all player can build and no problems....
but if im turn the Antihack on...non-admins (i have a second account i didnt write into admin-list) click on build in the basebuild screen (all needed items in inventory), nothing happen, no preview ,no option... nothing...if im click on build again screentext " you are already build"..

if someone of you have a fix for that i would be very happy ...

a working AHconfig.sqf would be nice ;) dont post here... send link via pn ;)
Indeed, this is my problem exactly.

Thanks to Mr. Weegley:
s_player_recipeMenu,s_player_buildHelp,s_player_showFlags,s_player_camoBaseOwnerAccess,s_player_addCamoAuth,s_player_removeCamoAuth,
s_player_deleteCamoNet,s_player_removeflag,s_player_addFlagAuth,s_player_removeFlagAuth,s_player_guardToggle,s_player_getTargetUID,
s_player_giveBaseOwnerAccess,s_player_gateActions,s_player_addGateAuthorization,s_player_removeGateAuthorization,s_player_roofToggle,
s_player_disarmBomb,s_player_bbLightMenu,s_player_bbZombieShield_on,s_player_bbZombieShield_off,s_player_inflameBarrels,
s_player_inflameBarrels,s_player_deflameBarrels,s_player_tent_build,s_player_tent_cancel,s_admin_disarm,s_normal_disarm,s_admin_removal,s_normal_removal,
previewAction,restablishAction,attachGroundAction,finishAction,repositionAction,cancelAction
This may be what the infiSTAR antihack needs so normal players can build...going to add it and test.

the gates work fine but the castle walls are to high when you build them and there is no way to lower them the key bindings wont work.

Thanks to Mr. Weegley:

This may be what the infiSTAR antihack needs so normal players can build...going to add it and test.

Try also this:
On the corresponding line add one more condition:
if (isNull (findDisplay 106) and isNull (findDisplay 6902) and isNull (findDisplay 6903) and isNull (findDisplay -1) and !(ctrlEnabled 1900)) then {closeDialog 0;};

6902 and 6903 are used in default DayZ Crafting and log book, -1 used in BB1.3

Back