DayZ Chenarus Auto Refuel! All stations!

I don't know which addon you are using but if you use the OP one the fix for the script error is, find the line that looks most like this one, sounds like line 46 in your case and replace it with this one.

Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

Hey dude...

well, I added the lines you provided to my scripts.txt but i still get kicked.
I'm really sure your solution is the right one (as the author also provides it) but why doesn't it work...

Maybe I chose the false direction?
I have a dayz chernarus bliss server and edited the scripts.txt that is placed in the
"dayz/cfgdayz/BattlEye/" direction

Is this right?

The only thing I can think is that your sqf files are named differently or are in a different path, you can see in the line that the file that is being excluded from kick is scripts/kh_.... if your files are named something else or are in a different directory you need to update the line.

Well, I created the "Scripts" folder in my dayz folder, which is the main folder
the path is dayz > Scripts
All other files are also inside the dayz folder.
Do I maybe have to create the Scripts folder outside of the dayz folder?
Or do I have to set the Code to ...!"dayz\Scripts\kh..."?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong... :l

The folder path is the mission folder - what are the names of your refuel sqf files? And what folder under mp missions are they in?

The folder is named "Scripts" and is placed just inside the mpmissions folder (next to the dayz_private_1.chernarus.pbo etc...)
The files are named as I downloaded them:
"kh_actions.sqf"
"kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

EDIT: This is how it looks like in my mpmissions folder. Is this right?filez.png

Just out of curiosity, why the hell are you guys promoting someone elses work on Mattz thread? Please use the PM system or make a new thread for this...

This is a general problem and at least I also want other people to know the solution to my problem if they have the same. Mattz' script is awesome and I tried both...
As they work pretty much the same, I think also others might be interested in this
I dont think its a big problem for Mattz to see us solving a general battleye problem..if it would, he'd say it on his own, wouldn't he?

This is a general problem and at least I also want other people to know the solution to my problem if they have the same. Mattz' script is awesome and I tried both...
As they work pretty much the same, I think also others might be interested in this
I dont think its a big problem for Mattz to see us solving a general battleye problem..if it would, he'd say it on his own, wouldn't he?

Mattz script works perfectly fine. If people are having errors it is because they are not adding in all the code, adding it incorrectly, or adding it in the wrong places. I run a private hive bliss reality server with DayZ.ST and I have had absolutely no problems with it, and that is saying a lot because so many people have problems with their servers and running scripts on them.

Mod your mission.sqm and add it with the lines of code provided (Add it in)
Put "scriptsMZ" in that EXACT location, or it will not work..
For BE Script Kicks Find this: "5 setFuel blahblahblah" At the end of that line add: !"scriptsMZ\MZ_reload.sqf"
Just like that

Sorry, but I didn't understand where to find e.g. the scripts.txt or where exaclty to input the scriptsMZ folder...
And please keep in mind: I never said anything against his scripts, but you have to know, there are people out there that might have problems with their server or what ever...

If the script works for you thats fine, but as it doesn't work for me Im asking for help right here

We also run a dayz.st server and use his script. The reason people are not having issues with the batteleye kick is because line 46 on dayz.st batteleye script is set to 1 not 5 it logs to the file every time you refuel instead of kicking you. Over time your/our log files will need purged as they will become full of refuel logs. We have hosted with Vilayer and HFB and they both use different batteleye scripts for the refuel on line 46. Somewhere in this thread is the correct line of code for line 46 if you are running into kicks using those hosts and it is set correctly to a 5 so it doesn't fill up your log files. I have not tried replacing the line 46 on dayz.st yet because it is working but I want to see how much it impacts our logs when we go live with our server this week

I keep getting kicked for script restriction. I edited the line I was supposed to, didn't work. So I just added it to the end of the scripts. Still didn't work. I'm using DayZ Priv as my host.

I have not heard of Dayz Priv as a host...as you know adding that code to the end of the batteleye script isn't right. What kick message # are you getting exactly...if its 44 then line 46 should be replaced when I get home ill look up the exact line to make sure you have the correct one. Also check for typos. And last but not least if your host doesn't have your pbo already unpacked for you like Vilayer does are you making sure to save the file in notepad ++ by clicking on the "disk" icon and then repacking it stopping your server first then uploading it then restarting it I'm not trying to insult your intelligence I just don't know how much you know about this stuff

Nah. I fixed it. Just had to add this to the end of the existing '5 setFuel' line:

!"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

Works like a champ now.

Back