DayZ Chenarus Auto Refuel! All stations!

You're welcome, I though this thread to be awesome but a bit messy :p

And the wiki post that was made to be incompleat, so I've edited that post a bit. To make it easier for us all.

As soon as the Strip vehicle script is working 100% I will make a post on the wiki about that too. But as long as some people have problem with it, there is no need to add it there yet.

I'm new to this, i don't understand how i can add it into my server, is there any video tutorial or some very detailed written tutorial on how i can do this ? :)

btw it is not an bliss server.

It's the same concept the PBO is just a packaged version of the MPMissions folder, you can just create the folders/files they mention underneath this and then upload the whole folder to your server in the right spot instead of the PBO. Though usually if you don't have it packed it is underneath a second subfolder, my is not packed wither but lives in /MPMissions/Dayz_Chenarus/ - so I would create /MPMissons/Dayz_Chenarus/scripts etc

Thaanks :D kinda working kinda not, refuel option is there, clicking it get kicked with this battleye script restriction #44 ?!? :(

Did you do the part were you fix the scripts.txt?

8. Edit the file BattlEye/scripts.txt (hint, use FTP Client. Add this line as the last line:

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf"
!"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

Save and upload the edited scripts.txt file.

i added it in the smallest scripts.txt cuz i felt it fitted there because all the other lines started with numbers like 5 or 1 or 3, running it on a server computer at my home btw, do i have to upload it anywhere then ? use the dayzcc.tk server software

EDIT: the other script.txt was a logger so i did put the line in the right txt file.

sry for bad english, hope you can understand what im writing here :p

On a home server, it depends what hive you are using but it should be the scripts.txt in the \cfgdayz\BattlEye directory if you are using Pwnoz0r's, and instead of adding that line at the bottom find the setFuel line in your existing one and replace it with that line.

i used pwnozor's hive first, change to dayzcc.tk because of the control center, but in this it is dayzcc_config/1(for instance 1)/battleye i can see if i find another setFuel line and replace it :)

EDIT: Found 19 matches with setFuel, only one off them started with setfuel (other then the one i already had placed) replaced it and gonna try it now :)

Okei Morox, you sir are a life savior, if i was infront of you now i would give you the best kiss you ever had, it worked, god damn it worked !!

this is by far the easiest script to addin EVER. i wish more were like this. you literally have to change the one line in your INIT file and it's done

OMG...I cannot get this to work to save my life!...I have read the wiki..I have edited my batteleye script and added the correct line, I have tried putting it at the bottom, I have deleted the original line and put it there. I have tried to add it to the original line...I'm lost please help me!...ready to snap

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    52.2 KB · Views: 15
Delete the bottom two lines you added and then simply replace line 46 in your file with

Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !"dayzSetFuel_code = _code;" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;"

THANK YOU BRO!...now I just need to find a way to put back in all of my hair that I pulled out...lol..
by the way...I'm looking for a good debug that will work with Namalsk...I have tried the dual debug that's been floating around, but it's buggy (no pun intended) because of the hotkey it tries to call. I'm just looking for one that lists the normal...blood zombies killed, murders...etc but also want to list the players temerature, and frames per second..have any ideas..thanks in advance

Hey guys!

I first tried the refuel scripts of the author of this thread but as it didn't work really well (very often stuck on login screen) i tried the other version:
http://patriots.freeforums.org/auto-refuel-t10.html
This works much better but i'm still having a dawm problem.

The menu option to refuel shows up, but when I press it, i get kicked by battleye
I did insert the "5 setFuel blahblahblah" into the scripts file and i did check it and it was edited but unfortunately it still doesn't work and i get kicked one after the other time which sucks...

please check my scripts file, i don't know what i'm doing wrong D:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e48uelmu7yp95jf/scripts.txt

Uploaded it to my dropbox folder
Hope you can help me too ...

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
Back