DayZ Debug Monitor - Old And New

I've updated both player_spawn_2.sqf and variables.sqf in the fixes folder with the code from dayz_code.pbo.

Was't sure if this is how it was done before, but I extracted dayz_code, found variables and player_spawn_2, copied the code from both of them, and replaced the ones in the fixes folder. Then I copied this

and pasted at line 277 in player_spawn_2.

I have tested this on my server.

thanks, ill give it a try

I got the monitor to show up and everything seemed accurate, but there were no zombies and not loot, removing the mission file fixed it. Any idea why that happened?

I'd like to get this working as well but either it doesn't spawn in zombies or doesn't spawn in loot. Anyone actually get this working?

I had this problem at first till I copied everything from player_spawn_2 and variables in dayz_code.

What do you mean removing mission file?

I had this problem at first till I copied everything from player_spawn_2 and variables in dayz_code.

What do you mean removing mission file?

Sorry I use a server hoster, and by that i mean if you remove the mission file it reverts back to default. Ill give what you said a try

Here are my fixes. Copy and paste into your fixes folder. It should work as long you follow the OP instructions and on 1.7.6.1.

Attachments

• player_spawn_2.sqf
    10.9 KB · Views: 35
  • variables.sqf
    10.2 KB · Views: 27
I keep getting an error Script fixes\player_spawn_2.sqf not found

I know it is there, I put it in there myself and reloaded the dayz_mission.pbo several times over...

I keep getting an error Script fixes\player_spawn_2.sqf not found

I know it is there, I put it in there myself and reloaded the dayz_mission.pbo several times over...
Is the folder placed in the right directory "MPMissions\dayz_mission\fixes"?

I don't repackage my mission. I just left it extracted.

well, I am assuming so. I use dayz.st to host my server and even though we have access to the FTP we can download the dayz_server.pbo and the dayz_mission.pbo. I have changes in the mission.pbo for refueling already and that script works. So i am guessing (although pretty sure) that I have to repack the pbo and upload it and I know for a fact the "fixes" folder with the variables.sqf and the player_spawn_2.sqf is in that folder. I do not see an MPMissions folder besides what is on my client.

What server are you using?

I host my own server using Pwnoz0r's and Lite DayZ server files. Both I change the mission files in MPMissions folder.

Dayz.st

They give us access to the dayz.mission.pbo and the server.pbo and then can edit the battle eye files

Dayz.st

They give us access to the dayz.mission.pbo and the server.pbo and then can edit the battle eye files

AFAIK DayZ.St has their server startup requiring .PBO, so you will need to repack this the above files into a .pbo and not a folder.

ok, when i took the "/" out from in front of the init.sqf addition to change this:
Code:
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\fixes\player_spawn_2.sqf";
Save and close.
and make it look like this:
Code:
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_spawn_2.sqf";
Save and close.

because the first code was actually in one of the downloads from this thread.

yay!

haha i thought I got it working lol. It now loads and a timer starts and the bottom right and then it gives me the "Something went wrong" error but I see my debug monitor when it tells me to disconnect!!!

a little frustrated here lol

Back