DayZ Debug Monitor - Old And New

how do I get this (and other stuff for that matter) to work on rmod? it seems nothing within my original init.sqf is loaded into rmod anymore, do I need to ad it to @rMod's init?

I use DayZ CC and I just realized that by selecting rMod in the settings it actually creates a whole new mission pbo instead of using the current dayz_chernarus and changing the one line of code in the mission.sqf.

It turns out I had to recreate the rmod_chernarus pbo that dayz cc requires will all my scripts

Ah ok, well just add edits to that pbo then and it's all good.
So now you did that and realised what happened, you learned something about your server at the same time :)

got it, is there anyway to go about making this transparent?

also its my understanding you can run these with HTML in them, how would I go about making a little box that loads an iframe or an image or maybe a little website, etc...

Anyone able to get this working properly with the new dayz update?

I can get it working just fine and everything, but when I have it put into my .pbo then no loot spawns on the map.

I have narrowed it down to the variables file. If it is called from the folder then no loot spawns. If i disable the call for the custom variables file then loot spawns but no HUD.

I've attached the new Variables file and Spawn file, I'll update the guide tonight for the new version.

Attachments

• fixes.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 45
WITH 1.7.5.1 THERE ARE SOME EXTRA STEPS:
Open up Player_spawn_2.sqf and find:

and comment it and its closing brace to have the debug run at all times.

from there you can change the DEBUG message to fit your needs.

What exactly do you mean by "Comment it and its closing brace"? I am trying to have this stay up all the time but am unsure by what you mean to comment it. can you post an example?

yea me either. Oh well guess my players will have to do without knowing their blood level :p was nice when it did work though.

Opening brace = {
Closing Brace = }

so:
//if (dayzDebug) then { <--- This is the open Brace
//Debug Info
_headShots =player getVariable["headShots",0];
_kills =player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
_killsH =player getVariable["humanKills",0];
_killsB =player getVariable["banditKills",0];
_humanity =player getVariable["humanity",0];
_zombies =count entities "zZombie_Base";
_zombiesA ={alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
//_groups =count allGroups;
//_dead =count allDead;
//dayz_zombiesLocal ={local _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
//_loot =count allMissionObjects "WeaponHolder";
//_wrecks =count allMissionObjects "Wreck_Base";
//_lootL ={local _x} count allMissionObjects "WeaponHolder";
//_speed = (_vel distance [0,0,0]);

hintSilent format["DEBUG MONITOR: \n\nZombies Killed: %1\nHeadshots: %2\nMurders: %10\nBandits Killed: %12\nBlood: %4\nZombies (alive/total): %15/%8\nName: %14\nHumanity: %11",_kills,_headShots,_speed,r_player_blood,round(dayz_temperatur),r_player_infected,dayz_inside,_zombies,_lastSave,_killsH,round(_humanity),_killsB,_freeTarget,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA];
//}; <--- This is the closing Brace

yea me either. Oh well guess my players will have to do without knowing their blood level :p was nice when it did work though.
i tried adding blood to the epeen monitor but it stays at 12000 no matter what :( and the epenn monitor is gltchy sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt

I've updated both player_spawn_2.sqf and variables.sqf in the fixes folder with the code from dayz_code.pbo.

Was't sure if this is how it was done before, but I extracted dayz_code, found variables and player_spawn_2, copied the code from both of them, and replaced the ones in the fixes folder. Then I copied this

//Debug Info
_headShots =player getVariable["headShots",0];
_kills =player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
_killsH =player getVariable["humanKills",0];
_killsB =player getVariable["banditKills",0];
_humanity =player getVariable["humanity",0];
_zombies =count entities "zZombie_Base";
_zombiesA ={alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
//_groups =count allGroups;
//_dead =count allDead;
//dayz_zombiesLocal ={local _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
//_loot =count allMissionObjects "WeaponHolder";
//_wrecks =count allMissionObjects "Wreck_Base";
//_lootL ={local _x} count allMissionObjects "WeaponHolder";
//_speed = (_vel distance [0,0,0]);

_DB2DZ_run = [] execVM "Dialogs\DB2DZ.sqf";

and pasted at line 277 in player_spawn_2.

I have tested this on my server.

Back