dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

Hello.
I play on server epoch but dog does not work.
I add the command: dayz_tameDogs = true / / Default = false

I have meat in my inventory, I have the option to tame, but the dog has no reaction even after several attempts.

you need it to do something more

can you help me

thank you
dayz epoch 1.0.1.5 on dayz.st

OK im getting a error file mpmission\sayz_1.chernarus\description.ext, line 167: .RscTitles: member already defined. if i commet out #include "addin\fx\descrExt.h" server will run but when i go to the dogs i get a no sound error but still have no commands and most of the time the dog just says not interested.

Thanks for any help

Ok so heres the fix for 1.7.7.1, go to \addin\plrInit.sqf and open it find waitUntil {!isNil ("dayzLoginRecord")}; it will be the first line, change it to waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord")}; your dogs will now work, along with the into scroll, Have fun and happy gaming!
Thx you Sir! My dogs came to life. :)

Ok so heres the fix for 1.7.7.1, go to \addin\plrInit.sqf and open it find waitUntil {!isNil ("dayzLoginRecord")}; it will be the first line, change it to waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord")}; your dogs will now work, along with the into scroll, Have fun and happy gaming!

Awesome dude!!! It works. THX!!!!!!!!

To make this work if you get

error file mpmission\sayz_1.chernarus\description.ext, line 167: .RscTitles: member already defined

edit your descrExt.h in addin/fx to look exactly like this.
Code:
class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] =
    {
    bark,growl,teleport,whistleFollow,whistleStay,whistleFind,whistleNon
    };
    class bark
    {
    name="bark";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\bark.ogg,0.4,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class growl
    {
    name="growl";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\growl.ogg,0.5,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class teleport
    {
    name="teleport";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\teleport.ogg,0.7,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class whistleFollow
    {
    name="whistleFollow";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleFollow.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class whistleStay
    {
    name="whistleStay";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleStay.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class WhistleFind
    {
    name="WhistleFind";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleFind.ogg,0.8,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class whistleNon
    {
    name="whistleNon";
    sound[]={\addin\fx\whistleNon.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};

Then to get rid of

Resource Title Logo Not found

edit your plrinit.sqf in addin folder
look for TitleRsc["logo","PLAIN"];
and comment it out like this
//TitleRsc["logo","PLAIN"];
or just delete that line.

Ok, I made everything what was in the howtoaddin.txt
My Overwatch Server is starting, not showing that someone is in and you'll get stuck on wait for host
Could you pls help me out

Hi, i have try it but every player became a kick after joining for the reason: "setvariable #0"

Do I have to put all the files in my overwatch_1.Chernarus folder (MpMission/overwatch_1.Chernarus)
or the dayz_1.chernarus.pbo (MpMission/dayz_1.chernarus.pbo)?

how to make this stuff working with Blur gaming anti hack pro?

climb on back / lift cargo and dogs were not working when include anti hack.

any ideas?

thx

best regard

how to make this stuff working with Blur gaming anti hack pro?

climb on back / lift cargo and dogs were not working when include anti hack.

any ideas?

thx

best regard

If u have pro antihack do this in the settings:

/* BLOCK ALL CMDMenus */ _BCM = false; /* true or false */ /* we don't need commandingMenus. */
/* Check scrollmenu */ _CSA = false; /* true or false */ /* tested mods: DayZ/Epoch/OverWatch */

Does anyone know if this works with Epoch and dayz 1.7.7.1? If so quick guide. if you don't want to okay but please answer first question plez

Is there anyway to make it so the dogs get hungry and thirsty and die if not feed? and also is there a way to make the dog respawn with you when you relog until it dies. insted of going to the doghouse every time you play. thanks

Back