dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

Hi piXel I love your addons,

I'm running just the cinematic intro on my server, I have the correct modifications made to it to remove the other file references and have it initiated without errors.

My problem is the intro only shows for some players. I removed the logo from the intro as part of my changes because I couldn't figure out how to add it to description.ext correctly (kept getting errors). Could removing the logo have caused the issue?

edit: just saw your note about waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")}; I will try this tonight....

Can you explain me what is the logo you remove pliz?
because my intro scene works somethimes for players and not all the time !

Thanks for your help !:)

Hi Guys i been following this post and ive created my own Dayz_mission file using pixels files but my zombies are not spawning, any ideas? ive attached my pbo file.

EDIT: I FIXED THIS THANK ANYWAY!

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    311.1 KB · Views: 27
somtimes the players on the server cant log in again. they always get somthing wrong at last.its happend to all players. when they try to relog. anyone could know what that could be? but it fix it if i restart the server. but im not always on, so hope somone have a souloutions for that? Thx

hi guys and piXel!
on our server we try to put 36 anomaly objects and after 15-20 mins all players have big lags :(
why that can happens and any one have lags from anomaly?

PiXEL How did you get your buildings and your Lab to sit so nicely in the editor when i edit arma it just goes to pot half the time and i have no clue how you turned the water towers upside down for the Lab?

First excuse my English is not very good. I installed this script and would like to know if it is possible more than 5 dogs on the card to have. I thought since so among 10 to 15 dogs.

First excuse my English is not very good. I installed this script and would like to know if it is possible more than 5 dogs on the card to have. I thought since so among 10 to 15 dogs.
Code:
     {
        items=(number of items);
        class Item(what number it is)
        {
            position[]={(enter world id)};
            placement=70;
            id=(id number);
            side="EMPTY";
            vehicle="Land_psi_bouda";
            text="dog(number)";
            init="_nul = [this]execVM ""addin\dogInit.sqf""; _dogSound = createSoundSource [""Sound_LittleDog"", getPosATL this, [], 0];";
        };

};
you have a file like this in your mission.sqm. copy it and paste it in mission.sqm where you have your items. and be shure you have correct items in items.

Others don't have a custom intro.
But i have..
????
Why?

he initialisation must be the issue. Make sure in the init.sqf file in the (!isdedicated) section, it starts plrInit.sqf.
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";}];
_nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";

And make sure in plrInit.sqf the first row is:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")};
and NOT:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayzLoginRecord")}; //is absolete since 1.7.6

he initialisation must be the issue. Make sure in the init.sqf file in the (!isdedicated) section, it starts plrInit.sqf.
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";}];
_nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";

And make sure in plrInit.sqf the first row is:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")};
and NOT:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayzLoginRecord")}; //is absolete since 1.7.6
I try to change waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")}; It seems to be available.
Thank you drekken. :D

Problem. When trying to enter the lab, it takes us inside the lab, then spits us back out. Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT: Same thing happens with the anomalies. I tried deleting my setpos.txt in the battleye folder, but still doesn't work.

in my RPT i get

If (typeOf _x in ["UH1H_DZ","Mi17_DZ"]) then>
Error position: <typeOf _x in ["UH1H_DZ","Mi17_DZ"]) then>
Error typeof: Type String, expected Object
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\addin\vehInit.sqf, line 6

Im assuming this is why the vehicle climb isnt working aswell?

Back