dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

I think so mate yeah mine says:
Database Username: bliss_481_ext so my number on line 9 is 481
I have attached my mission .pbo if you open the same files from both pbo's in notepad++ and keep switching back and forth and compare what is different because this one I uploaded works.
(I assume you're using notepad++, not the standard windows notepad)?
Ps. the mission file I uploaded, the anomiliy teleport thing doesnt work, I havent figured it out yet but im getting there, but It still loads with the dogs and other things so you can use it to compare for now.
Good luck dude, let me know if you get it working :)

I'm so new to this it's untrue.. :(

I can't get your pbo to work.. just get "waiting for host"

Can you explain.. am I able to just load your files to my server and they will work or do I need to make changes to files too?

I think the only thing you need to change on the file i uploaded would be the instance id thingy (mine is 481) I think that is why you're getting wait for host.

I know what you mean dude, I really get frustrated sometimes when I cant get it right!! Ive been up since 6am trying to get ground fog working on my server. Sooo many cups of to you wouldn't believe. Did you compare the two files in notepad to see what was different between ours?

l
I think the only thing you need to change on the file i uploaded would be the instance id thingy (mine is 481) I think that is why you're getting wait for host.

I know what you mean dude, I really get frustrated sometimes when I cant get it right!! Ive been up since 6am trying to get ground fog working on my server. Sooo many cups of to you wouldn't believe. Did you compare the two files in notepad to see what was different between ours?

lol.. know what ya mean.. coffee is non stop here atm :)

We all gotta start somewhere I guess and one day I may even be able to help others..

Yeah just comparing now.. thanks mate

7 hours and still no further forward lol :p

Could some please write down exactly what I am supposed to do with a pbo file that I download from here?

What I need to change etc.. then how I load it back up to dayz.st??

Can't seem to get anyone's files to load.. I must be doing something wrong....

What's the difference between:
Misson PBO (get default)
Server PBO (Get default)

I'm not touching the server PBO.. is that my probem?

you dont need to touch the pbo to get this mod working, not sure why its not working dude, i'm a bit busy with rl stuff atm ill have another crack at it tonight for ya

you dont need to touch the pbo to get this mod working, not sure why its not working dude, i'm a bit busy with rl stuff atm ill have another crack at it tonight for ya

Thought I had to unpack it.. change the instance in the init.sqf and repack it and then load to server?

Thanks mate.. would appreciate that :)

@piXel

Hey man, i've started scripting again, and need some help with some things, do you think you can contact me on my teamspeak later? the ip is on BlurGaming.com if you dont still have it. I have some really cool ideas and you are the only guy that i know that has experence with what im looking for. Thanks for The help piXel, and hope to talk to you soon.

Just a note to say I have the dogs working fine in my map now.. :)

I think there never was a problem.. but I was continually checking a doghouse in Bor that didn't house dogs I eventually moved over to Vyshnoye and there was a dog baking in the doghouse there... maybe I was at the wrong one in Bor all along.

This may help others that may be doing the same..

Thanks robbiedarza for your help mate

Can someone please give me the coords to the labatory..

I have searched west of Pobeda Dam (nothing) and searched west of Kamenca (nothing).. am I missing it or is it not installed in my pbo maybe?

What do I have to look for in .sqm, can't see anything relating to labatory?

Did you get the fog working ok?

Back