dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

Our server seems to be kicking everyone off with client not responding messages and then crashing. I think it might have something to do with the dogs we just added. :( Anybody experienced similar issues?

Edit: Nevermind, just removed my custom mission/script file and it's still happening. Uh oh.

Since yesterday installed and everything works fine. Dogs, Anomalies etc.
But i have one several issue, after changing clothes the server looses the charakter ID (no proper information on stats box) and cannot update the Hive properly, after disconnect cannot reconnect until the server restarts. That happens not only to the player that changed clothes but to all other players too.

This is the EXACT problem i am having too!! Is there not a fix for this yet? Is anybody else having this problem too?

Because the dogs on my server works perfectly fine until somebody decides to change clothes while a dog is attached to their character. Only solution i can come up with if just simply not letting anybody on my server change skins! Survivor skin only! ...but lets be for real tho; -could really use some help figuring this out fellas!
Thx again as always!

Hi gents, i get this script working "for dogs".

But if anyone disconnect on the server, the dog disapear and i have to recruit a new one at a doghouse.

How to save my dog while i'm disconnected and find him again when i get on server?

Thanks,
Fred

Hi gents, i get this script working "for dogs".

But if anyone disconnect on the server, the dog disapear and i have to recruit a new one at a doghouse.

How to save my dog while i'm disconnected and find him again when i get on server?

Thanks,
Fred
I think so far, that is planned - otherwise it would need loads coding to add them into the database i think ;)

Thanks Mike, i think a script that put the dog in database like our in bag inventory will work... this way the dog appears or not when we are connected.

The script is very good but limited... hope the "save" will be implemented

I've got the vehicle climb to work. But when people sit on the back of a bike and re log when they are sitting on the back, they re log in the same position and aren't able to walk or get off.

Did somebody figure this out yet ?

how to add the dogs? it's been over a week since I find ..:(

Yes Dogs!
No intro
No teleportation
No vehicles climb
No heli left
No building add.

please ..

sorry for my English ..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/czylljxexfu53oo/Dogs.rar

Install it with the same instructions to install the whole script

I Thank you! for helping me

I tested and I walk the dog + sound player but I have not had time to see if the dog y'avait I saw y'avait not building more the better! !
So I tested your file so I add addin .. I replace mission.sqm I put the command line

(1)-init.sqf-

in the section "IsServer"
dogOwner = [];
-----------
in the section

"! isDedicated"

_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";}];
//dayZ original _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
_nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";

(2) description.ext
in the section "RscPicture {};"

# include "addin \ fx \ descrExt.h"

----------------------------------------

I still regardless quesition, how do I set the line?

needs in doghouse item in the .sqm initialisation:
init="_nul = [this]execVM ""addin\dogInit.sqf"";";

needs in doghouse item .sqm initialisation (for instance the stone anomaly):
init="_nul = [this]execVM ""addin\anomalyStone.sqf"";";

I do not have >> doghouse item .sqm ??

and I have this message when I quite the server..

script addin\dogInit.sqf not found

sorry for my english thank you

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=209635Desktop10052013181916538.png

did you put the addin folder in your mission folder?

So it would contain like addin (folder), description.ext, init.sqf, and mission.sqm?

\ dogInit.sqf not found

in fact I wanted to tell you that the problem is settle I run with dayz commander .. then if the other person has the same concern .. ..;)

sry english...

Well it works for me so far ..... thanks a lot mate.

Scratch that , I've tested all of it and teleports/anomalies do not work , also i cannot get into the lab , all i get is white screen and I'm still in the same spot , all the anomalies do is heal you and give you shakes :confused:

Hello piXel.
i am new here on this forum and had see your mails and answers to the other guys because of the Dogs Script, so i had try it too and its not working for me :( if i do this like i had see then my server calls me "waiting for host" i hope you can help me with it. I had try that now many many days and its still nothing working and i think i need little bit help with that script because i have my server now 1 week and not longer so...

i hope you can help me with that.

Back