Yes like I said, but using a different HiveExt.dll will also create other problems. Some database functions in the HiveExt.dll won't match the database he is using for example.
My time is limited but I could try to get some time to throw together a working set of server files for DayZ 1.8.0.3 that U can use with the latest version of CC. That way you will have all the fixes that are not included in the current CC version you are using and you will also be able to use Spawnselection, Genderselection and Custom loadout all together without any problems or changes needed.
Hey Squadron!!!
For shits and giggles, I decided to start all over with a fresh install of everything (Arma2, OA, Beta Patch, DayZ 1.8.0.3, DayZ CC 5.9.4.1), and discovered a couple things...
1.) In the init.sqf, the default value for spawn selection is set to "0", which means disabled. So, I went ahead and changed that value to "1" and gave it a whirl. It still didn't give me the spawn selection menu or the gender selection menus...
2.) However, I also noted some errors in getting everything set and going, and was wondering if any of these errors had anything to do with it (spawn and gender selection) not working...
A.) When I load up DayZ Control Center, I noticed a couple of errors during the startup / initialization.
* Received invalid data
* Beta patch version does not
match recommended one.
B.) I also noticed an error message when it joined the server. I get the following message:
* Registration failed - couldn't
connect to server (couldn't
connect to host at
is.bistudio.com:8181).
Oddly however, I'm still allowed to continue and play.
C.) After playing for a short while, I decided to exit the game and check out the .RPT file. When I opened it up, everything looked OK, with the exception of these (3) lines.
* warning message: no challenge
value was received from the
master server.
* gamespy qr2 error: no challenge
value was received from the
master server.
* server error: player without
identity "ME" (id xxxxxxxxx)
So obviously I've got some issues... About a year ago I set up the exact same server and never had any of these errors. Did i install something incorrectly, and do you think any of these errors could be causing my problem(s)???
Please advise.
BTW, I'm still hoping that you're able to pipe 1.8.0.3 into the latest CC. Fingers are crossed...
Thanks again for your help and your input... I truly do appreciate it.
