dayZ NPC (AI) Units / Troops | Add to Server.

Alright, thanks. I'll post my mission in about an hour once I get home. I just don't see why it would stop them from spawning, but it did.

Well, I finally got the AI to start spawning again once I changed the skin, but it's weird that was the cause of my trouble. I was just using a TK Insurgent skin that was listed as working here, and it did work once. I don't quite understand why it would stop them from spawning, but at least they work now.

How would you go about making the AI attack helicopters?

Getting too many folks gunning these guys down with hueys.

That's a major issue with Arma AI ... they dont usually shoot at armored vehicles with low caliber guns. I never saw e.g. my AI shoot at an Heli with AKs.

1 ways out of this situation:

give the AI anti air ....

Sarge

hm... may i did something wrong but what ? long loading time and then blackscreen i'm ingame but with a blackscreen lol !

That's a major issue with Arma AI ... they dont usually shoot at armored vehicles with low caliber guns. I never saw e.g. my AI shoot at an Heli with AKs.

1 ways out of this situation:

give the AI anti air ....

Sarge
What happens if you put AI in hueys or apaches :)

Any problems running the basic AI here, send me your init.sqf and .rpt log file in a PM and I will look at it..

Am going to be getting back on this over the next week or two, real life has had some attention, now I want to get my bus route upgrade and AI base guarding sorted...

Am going to be getting back on this over the next week or two, real life has had some attention, now I want to get my bus route upgrade and AI base guarding sorted...

Ahh that's excellent news I was about to start on the base protection stuff... maybe I'll leave it to the expert.. and just go back to my huge base..and repopulating the area's like Balota and Cherno medical tents.. Now that I've gotten rid of all the "rocket rubble" there is loads of room for new toys:)

hi axeman !

just test it now as also your bus driver addon !

thx

im stuck at this script restirction #8

but i already added

Battleye: In some cases you might get booted for a script restriction #8, try updating line #10 addWaypoint of your scripts.txt to this
Code:
5 addWaypoint !"\"addWaypoint\"," !"units\add_unit_server.sqf"
Also, edit lines #114 addWeapon and #118 addMagazine. Add:
Code:
!"units\add_unit_server.sqf"

Fox, the best way is to check scripts. log for the part of code causing the booting. Or change the 5, at the start of the line,to a 1 so it logs instead of kicking. The scripts need reloading after a change which can be done with a server restart or via rcon.

Nice script btw.

The default settings don't seem to effect the humanity of a player. How might I change the settings to do so?
Thanks in advance.

There is nothing in this script to change humanity. I don't know if sarge's script does, may be worth checking out. There would need to be something specific to alter the players humanity once an Ai is killed.

Any idea why the AI are disappearing when players shoot them, but the bodies remain if the AI kill each other?

Back