DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

I use Navicat Premium, why?

Then google it or look at the Navicat manual. I´m sure it´s capable of running stored procedures. The stored procedures will spawn the vehicles to your object_data table, according to the rules of spawning.

Take CC questions etc in my own section here on opendayz or my website instead of filling up Pwnoz0r's section about his package..

I have sifted through the thread but i did not see the issue i am having. It could be my keybinds but i didn't think it would be. I cant seem to use certain keys like the ctrl keys and the f1 keys. I figured they were locked with a custom keydown somehow but i cant find it. If anyone could help that would be awesome 8)

I can't see a server's friend, but he can enter. And in tunngle i see just few servers. Can somebody help me? I wanna know the default port of the server and what Ip I should use from my friend. And if it's my friend's problem or mine. Thanks in advance

I can't see a server's friend, but he can enter. And in tunngle i see just few servers. Can somebody help me? I wanna know the default port of the server and what Ip I should use from my friend. And if it's my friend's problem or mine. Thanks in advance
Since gamespy shut down there have been quite a few of these issues. If your friend is hosting a dedi then it is most likely the firewall. Make sure all needed ports are forwarded. If you are suing dayz commander this program is also having difficulties showing servers. Can you give a bit more detail as to the situation?

With my friend's firewall of he and i can't enter to the server but when he put on the firewall he can enter and i cant see the server. Solution? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
He's using the files of this post, and yes, we are on the same tunngle network. And he haves 29910 port blocked.

Back