DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Im looking to switch over to this server package from the DayZCC setup. I am having a lot of issues with people not spawning incorrectly and a lot of other hive related issues.

In this Pwnozor's package, do you have a vehicles table, suvivor table, instance_vehicle table, etc etc? Is it the same method to setting vehicle spawns and suvivor data?

Do you also have the problem with character data / logins?

Cheers for your help

No updated version? Do someone please know where I can find a updated version of the server files? Anyway files don't work.

So I've seen that this question has been asked before, but I haven't found any response for it. Where do you find or how do you get the DayZ->Chernarus->Production? I can't even find the folder for 'Chernarus' in my DayZ directory.

hay guys anyone know how to install base-building-dayz-1-2-released ive got everything working iam just stuck when tryiing to add to the dbhive there no BaseBuilding_Deployables.sql in my full.sql of the hivemind any thoughts?

How can I set this up if I already have a mysql database on the system?

I managed to copy the database to my mysql server but the spawn script doesn't seem to work, it gives the following error: hivemind.pmain can not be found.

How can I set this up if I already have a mysql database on the system?

It's simple. Just look in config files for @hive and MySQL.bat and set another port for your MySQL server. For example, I've just changed it from 3306 to 6603 and everything works fine. But make sure you're changed port number everywhere. You can just start search in files for "3306" string and change it where it founds.

It's simple. Just look in config files for @hive and MySQL.bat and set another port for your MySQL server. For example, I've just changed it from 3306 to 6603 and everything works fine. But make sure you're changed port number everywhere. You can just start search in files for "3306" string and change it where it founds.
That would work, but I prefer running only one Mysql server on my system to preserve resources.

I Wonder how i can install the latest Version of the beta patch on this Version, i have downloaded the newest patch, but acording to the install instructions i have kopied arma 2 and operation arrowhead to a New folder where i also installed dayz

Pls help

If you created another folder where you have your Combined Operation Installation, you need to check the registry if it has the right paths. But you will have a lot less frustration if you just copy your arma 2 folder in your OA folder.

why wont my vehicles spawn? They show up in the mysql but when i teleport to them they are not there, also i cant find any vehicles by running around both elecktro and cherno. Anyone know how to help?

If you created another folder where you have your Combined Operation Installation, you need to check the registry if it has the right paths. But you will have a lot less frustration if you just copy your arma 2 folder in your OA folder.

Hello, i started from scratch:

1 - Created a New folder in program files called DayZ
2 - Copied content of Arma 2 folder to this location.
3 - Made sure last beta pach was installed for OA.
4 - Copied content of the OA folder to the Dayz folder and overwritten when needed.
5 - downloaded this pack and copied to the Dayz folder and overwritten when needed.
6 - I then put back my @hive folder, MySQL folder and cfgdayz folder.
7 - started the server, still stuck on 1.7.6

What am i missing here?

You can just copy the content from ArmA 2 into your OA folder. You also don't need a mysql folder there. The stuck on 1.7.6.1: Delete your @DayZ folder and reinstall 1.7.6.1 through DayZCommander i.E.

You can just copy the content from ArmA 2 into your OA folder. You also don't need a mysql folder there. The stuck on 1.7.6.1: Delete your @DayZ folder and reinstall 1.7.6.1 through DayZCommander i.E.

Okay, so if i understand you corrent, what you say is that i only copy my arma 2 from the steam folder to the OA thats also located in the steam folder? correct?

The Mysql folder comes from the Pwnozor private server pack, isnt this vital for the game? or what is the purpose of the MySQL folder?

Thanks for Your time on this :) Im a DayZ noobie

Okay, so if i understand you corrent, what you say is that i only copy my arma 2 from the steam folder to the OA thats also located in the steam folder? correct?

Thats Correct

The Mysql folder comes from the Pwnozor private server pack, isnt this vital for the game? or what is the purpose of the MySQL folder?
Sorry i never used Pwnoz0r's Files. But they seemed necessary when i looked up in his github. So leave it there.

Thanks for Your time on this :) Im a DayZ noobi

We where all beginners sometime ;). Just make sure to make as much as possible by yourself, as that helps you to understand the ArmA engine and what comes with it.

I've tried to update my server, and I cannot connect to it (it keeps saying "Retrying Authentication", "Requesting Authentication", "Retrying Authentication", "Requesting Authentication" over and over again). Assuming the update failed, I wiped out the server install and reinstalled from scratch, but I am still having the same issue.

I have also tried reinstalling the DayZ mod files via DayZ Commander assuming that the ones from Steam were corrupted. I can't figure out what's going on.

OK, it appears that this only happens when the server isn't in Playing when you enter. If it is still in Creating, then you get stuck retrying authentication over and over again.

Hello, I have been using PwnozOr's open sever mod for a wile. I have not been able to find any information on how to save everything you have done on a server that is from an older version and put it on the new server. If I am correct all the info is in the MySQL folder but if I was to copy the old MySQL folder to the new server folder wouldn't the way somethings are spawned in and handled by MySQL not be implemented? I guess what I am asking is what files do I need to copy to save everything we have done so far in the last server version so I can start out with them in the new server? Thank you to all who replay.

EDIT: I tried a new server(I still want to get the info for taking the stuff from the old version and using it on the new one) and I am getting the same issue GT500 is getting. GT500, how did you fix this exactly?

Yeah, there's an error message when starting the DayZ server about missing content. It prevents the server from starting until you click 'OK', which means I have to babysit the thing via RDP so that when it restarts I can click 'OK' and it won't get stuck.

Back