DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Thanks for this pack. Works very well but there is no loot in my server.

Well hardly. Found 1 out of 20 loot spawns have items.

Any advise?

Thanks for this pack. Works very well but there is no loot in my server.

Well hardly. Found 1 out of 20 loot spawns have items.

Any advise?

That is the way the new 1.7.7 loot table works. Explore places you usually don't go, and do not stay in one area long if nothing is there. Also stay on the server longer, seems to help as well. Piles will not respawn for 60 min if you are staying around the area. Move from city to city.

On our Server the tents are not saving. in the arma log i dont get an hive write info on closing inventar after placing some items. With saveoption we have the same problem. On vehicles "save" create a logentry.

Any ideas ?

Edit:
If you place a tent it works and get written to database. Al Changes too. But after a Serverrestart the tent will never change his inventar again.

Anyone who has tested tents multiple time and dont has this error ?

we have the exact same issue, we have no scripts running at the moment so i know if not the server

That is the way the new 1.7.7 loot table works. Explore places you usually don't go, and do not stay in one area long if nothing is there. Also stay on the server longer, seems to help as well. Piles will not respawn for 60 min if you are staying around the area. Move from city to city.

Ah right thanks.

Not played since December so having to find out about all the new things.

ok first post time - love the work that is being done to make DayZ more open for all but...

after following the video instructions several times, no joy.

I get as far as getting everything to run, I can see the server (with duly edited config file to give it my own name), can edit it in navicat (not that i have yet) and yet when i try to join it, i get 'bad server , server rejected connection' error every time.

Now I have moved the files as stated, am running 1.7.7. with fresh installs via steam, applied DayZ Beta through DayZ Commander (used to play it a lot a few months back but had to take a break) and now Dayz commander is unable to delete the patch or launch the game. Is this due to the moving of files that you originally directed?

I admit that the instructions are fairly tough to follow... and i'm an IT bloke! The only thing I haven't done is blocked ports or any port forwarding. I haven't done that as I am just using this as a tester to see if I can run a sort of Dayz lan day. I notice that when i try to join a game via 'Remote' like you do in the video, the port is auto-set to 2302 and not 3306 that the MySQL db is running on.

Have also tweeted you, any ideas / suggestions gratefully accepted otherwise looks like 3rd fresh install of the weekend coming up!

Goto settings in DayZ Commander and check the 2nd box in the Steam section about beta making Steam load properly (or something like that). This worked for me.

ok, so i have been following the old thread waaaaay to long. Didn't realize this was here. So just a quick question.

1. I have been using Docs, updated vehicle classes, and spawnpoints. It looks like you have severely updated the classes, have you added spawnpoints? or are all of these stock?
And thanks again for all the work on this, nothing like a good zombie bashing night with the wife and the guys.

we have the exact same issue, we have no scripts running at the moment so i know if not the server

I had the problem because nitrado overwritten our HiveEXT.dll and the tents got written to instance_deployable instead of object_data. Havnt tested it again.

ok, server starts, and i can get into the lobby, but the game hangs when trying to log in. recieves mission, and loads, gets to the point where there is the number in the bottom right corner and hangs at 0. being kicked for battle eye restriction 44, with the updated battleye .dll's

[SOLVED}

Sometimes its like i never troubleshot a problem before. I had parts of a couple of your old server packs still there, and i had a script that updated BE ban lists, and BE filters automatically. So i did a fresh install, and a fresh download of the server pack, and it let me in. Had a minute or two there, where i was stuck in a "retrying authentication loop" but it worked.

Anyone else getting the "Mission DayZ Mod read from bank" spamming the console? I am getting stuck on "Wait for host" on the server.

PwnozOr I wanted to ask if you have found out why vehicles do not spawn with the items that MySQL has them start with? Also why they start with damage and magically fix themselves when they get damaged by a zombie or user error? One more thing I would like to point out is some of your spawn locations start the vehicles either up to 7m in the air or up to 7m in the ground resulting some to explode.

I also have started a brand new clean server. It was a fresh install and I still have the magical vehicles fixing themselves as well as no items spawning in them. If anyone knows how or why this I would greatly appreciate info on how to fix this.

Edit: So I have also found another issue you might want to take care of. There are a few vehicles that are not labeled right or are remnants of earlier patches that the server spawns in but because they are not real names of vehicles that DayZ allows they take up a space but are not actually in the game. Like AH6X_EP1, they renamed it to AH6X_DZ which you do have in the spawning table. You just have the other one as well so it takes up a space(of the max vehicle spawn limit) when the server builds the list at startup. The Humvee is one of them. You have it as HMMWV when it is HMMWV_DZ. Same for the SUZ, the new one is SUV_DZ. I hope you don't take offence to this I am just trying to help.

OK, so from what I'm seeing on GitHub, the only things that have changed for 1.7.7.1 are the following:
  • \@Hive\AddOns\dayz_server.pbo
  • \cfgdayz\server.cfg
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\addbackpackcargo.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\addmagazinecargo.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\addweaponcargo.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\attachto.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\createvehicle.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\publicvariableval.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\remoteexec.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\scripts.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\setdamage.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\setpos.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\setvariable.txt
  • \cfgdayz\BattlEye\setvariableval.txt

And of course you will need the latest @DayZ from here (assuming there have been changes to it). Beyond that, I don't imagine that anything else needs replaced to update to 1.7.7.1. ;)

for some reason my server locked up after updating to 1.7.7.1, rolled back to 1.7.7 and it worked fine. anyone else getting this issue?

No, mine is fine.

Have you checked the GitHub to see if any other files were changed since my post with the list of files updated for 1.7.7.1?

I am having an issue with putting bags into vehicles. Battle eye kicks me and other players on my server for doing so. (kicked off by BattlEye: AddBackpackCargo Restriction) I don't know if this is a battleye thing or a server side issue. I have a clean install server so there should not be an issue.

Back