DayZ Private Server Lite

Hey stapo, im having a problem.
I started up the server, and it saids: Cannot connect to MySQL.
Press any key to continue.

I have spent atleast an hour or 2 on trying to fix this, I created several databases, NOTHING WORKS!
I used the website: db4free.net

Hey stapo, im having a problem.
I started up the server, and it saids: Cannot connect to MySQL.
Press any key to continue.

I have spent atleast an hour or 2 on trying to fix this, I created several databases, NOTHING WORKS!
I used the website: db4free.net

you only need to open a new connection on the port 3306 with User: root and Password: root , there DB is already there.

I am still not completely understanding. I am not a computer person, so idk how to open a connection PERIOD than connect it to the server.

i appreciate your work stapo.
https://github.com/ea90/bliss-dayzplus i tried this. and looks like some help needed.
when i connect my dayz+ server,
error message is "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.dayzpuls'."
and i press continue button, server is crashed.

in arma2oaserver.RPT
Code:
15:18:44 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
15:18:45 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
15:18:50 Error in expression <oot",true];
} forEach _nearBy;};};};};>
15:18:50 Error position: <};>
15:18:50 Error Missing {
15:18:50 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_hueycrash.sqf, line 35
15:18:50 Error in expression <oot",true];} forEach _nearBy;};};};};>
15:18:50 Error position: <};>
15:18:50 Error Missing {

i attached my server and mission file.
can you tell me what was wrong with me?
(i used instance id 111 for dayzplus, because i already have more than 10 working dayzmode map.)

Attachments

• dayz_server.pbo
    56.6 KB · Views: 2
  • dayz_111.dayzplus.pbo
    41 KB · Views: 4
Thanks alot. that's work. :D

and i attached my server and mission file for who want to use it.
( perl build.pl --world chernarus --instance 111 --with-dayzplus --with-killmsgs
<-- it's my build options.)

Attachments

• dayz_server.pbo
    56.6 KB · Views: 4
  • dayz_111.chernarus.pbo
    41 KB · Views: 2
Hi! when i try to play on the server i get this error log in the arma 2 server exe
"0): [Warning] Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Unknown database 'hivemind', retrying in 1"

downloaded but even b4 I installed it I still cant get on my server says something about the map.. later if your not busy could you log on again and run the server, if your able to join it youll see what im talking about.

Back