Got the new build from M1lkm8n.
Buttoned up the Sahrani Units, and the randomizing so that's all good to go.
Worked a bit more on giving backpack proxys to ALL the A2 civilians that were missing them, only config'd the "citizens" for tonight, but will do the rest later these are just the base models below there are multiple variants for almost all of them....
I WILL release this pack as a separate addon at some point, but likely under the @CUP project (Community Upgrade Project it's like CBA but it's about taking the A2 Source releases and improving them) :
"smd_Ch2_Citizen",
"smd_Ch2_Doctor",
"smd_Ch2_Functionary",
"smd_Ch2_Pilot",
"smd_Ch2_Policeman",
"smd_Ch2_Priest",
"smd_Ch2_Profiteer",
"smd_Ch2_Rocker",
"smd_Ch2_Villiger",
"smd_Ch2_Woodlander",
"smd_Ch2_Worker",
Don't get Too excited about the women, I've got some issues to iron out still, but those will likely be my next big task, I want to give women as many options for civilian and military clothes as the men have but it will take quite a lot of work even if I do it the "lazy" way.
4 Chernarus Citizen variants, Annie, and our new/improved hooker below:
I'm might maybe throw the hooker zombies in, I just have to confirm they won't flood the logs with errors.