Thank you for posting those pics...
When you get these problems how are you launching Arma?
I have the feeling this is NOT the mods you're seeing listed when you launch with play with six...
Screen shot the expansions window after having launched from Play with Six and I think you'll see what's wrong.
In your Expansions list there you have double launched and launched mods out of order...
I can't even remember the exact order (and I think it actually changes in some cases) but it's important that the game launches the expansions in the correct order, otherwise servers will check for one expansion and see another first and just give up.
I have HUGE problems with this personally and had to launch different mods according to how I installed them for the LONGEST time... I've gotten most of the launching logic worked out and just make manual shortcuts nowadays, but even then I STILL get problems on occasion.
When I used Play With Six to install Sahrani in order to test that it was working it ended up breaking ALL my previously existing/working launchers for Sahrani (I have 4 or 5 on my desktop to launch different versions, or to open it in the editor)
++
read on if you like rants:
- Play with Six installs and launches "mods" inside the "game" based on their "dependencies"...
1. Game
- Arma 2 - (green menus) You've literally probably never even launched this game
- Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead - (brown/beige menus)
- Arma2 Combined Operations - This is comprised of: Arma2, & Arma2 Operations Arrowhead, and OA2 Beta Expansion
2. Mod
- Lingor, Taviana, Panthera, Sahrani, DayZ i44 etc.
- Wasteland
- Invassion 44 (not dayz i44)
etc etc etc
3. Dependencies
- Caa1
- OAC Core
- CBA (and like 8 varients)
etc etc etc
Play with six does it smart. It installs the dependencies separately THEN calls them and the mod as well in correct order.
Quick Example (not sure if actually accurate):
i44 is dependent on CBA and OAC Core
Sahrani is dependent on OAC Core and CAA1
Our install method/dayz commander install method would install OAC Core twice or more, once in each dayz mod install folder and call objects from it from those folders respectively...
So if a certain object was broken in my Sahrani OAC Core version but NOT broken in my DayZ i44 it will work there but NOT in Sahrani.
With the play with six install method it installs @OAC_Core and then calls THAT before it calls the mods that are dependent on it... so only ONE install on your harddrive of OAC Core or whatever other mod that is used by many other mods.