Dayz Sahrani - Mod Development - Work In Progress

Things are delayed due to me having a lot on my plate / new job / preping for the iseries in England. But we are good for a release to get a taste of the new work. And we will release a quick patch if anything game breaking comes up

Seven had some time to button up the last bits. I"m doing some testing now. I may or may not bother with BE scripts.

ShermanFTW should be around tonight to sign the files, then we can release...
Seven is away for a week or so, and will attend to anything we can't handle when he's back, but that shouldn't really be much of a concern the build is very solid.

F... F... Finalized...

There is a stupid error that I suck to hard to fix, but don't really care, its a config error, I'm just going to let people click past for now. Seven will likely fix it upon his return.

Sherman has signed the needed files and I will double/triple check everything tomorrow, we will do a soft launch of the client/server files HERE first, then push the client files to DayZ Commander and PWS once we know everything is 100 percent in order.

I have not had any time to do any video's but hopefully with an expanded testing group and some more servers running the latest code I (and others with far more talent) should be able to get some promo's done.

It's a BIG BIG update...

We squeezed a few last bits in before the lock:

AcsBtDGl.png

GjGgJNgl.jpg

a807frGl.jpg

9zEP5Jhl.png

I came up over the hill north of Paraiso Airfield to visually confirm the ATACS C13o pictured above was in game and working... I shit you not, when I tell you I actually said out loud "OH SHIT, WTF, It's not here" as I was staring RIGHT at it.... These things DISAPPEAR...

More amazing camo patterns to come from Plisken as well as this Beauty:

e5L3lAml.jpg

And I thought I loved Magnum P.I.

Literally feel like I"m going to die, up too late last night, up again too early this morning, have my local test server up and running with the signed files and sig check in place, but that means I had to remove RA_Chat_off for now.

Updating the Vert Hosting test server as well. Once that is confirmed to be ok, I will give the server files to another host, and have a few more clients try the client side, then put hte links up here...

This is going to like Dean hall. Mod delaying weeks after weeks. frustrating you guys keep waiting us so long!!! Stop being Dean hall and do this mod good and quick!!!

It's attitudes like that, that make me want to hit cancel on the upload right now....

I got to be frank. I get 2 out of 3 attitudes from DayZ Players and I'm pretty fucking sick of it...

1. Your mod sucks fuck you
2. HURRY UP AND GIVE ME MORE STUFF
3. Thank you

only number 3 is OK imo.

Dean Hall is getting (what I would assume is) hundreds of thousands of dollars (rightfully so) to make his game..... and even he doesn't deserve to get shit about when it's ready or delays that the player percieves...

I'm not working, dwindling down my savings (over the past 8 months), delaying registering my kid for school (today)... to GIVE you what represents 100's of hours of not just my work but people far smarter and more capable than I... and we are all getting zero dollars (rightfully so) to do it, so forgive me if I offend you when I say... Suck a whole bag of dicks.

It may be something lost in translation between you and I, but people indignantly expecting customer service, much less timely and guaranteed release schedules out of a group of individuals providing games for free is pretty fucking obtuse.
The worst part about it is I gave you and your friend personal attention for literally HOURS trying to help you guys sort your install problems... which I repeatedly told you was delaying me actually working on the mod...

Here is the link for the files when they finish uploading,

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynn5nb7dotuck

Wait till about 2-3pm EST (it is now 1pm, there is abt 45m left on the UL)

Vert Hosting Server in my Signature is already updated to the latest version.
- PASSWORD IS: "shipoopi" I will remove it shortly.

Any Problems contact the complaint department at....

Nonov - youre dedication is outstanding! Looking forward to trying the work you guys have done. I have no doubt it will be awesome. Thank you!

Is there some config files that are missing from the server files? Just trying to update my already running 0.2.1 server and copied everything over but it's giving key errors on joining (Yes I copied the keys over)

Can someone share the batch file you use for starting your server if so, not sure if that may be my issue if something has changed from 0.2.1 to 0.7.7

You patched the client files into your @DayZ or whatever on your server install right?

Server config was not included, but only change there is allow v1 or v2 keys, not just 2.

OH, and mission file name is changed from what it was originally, you can just rename it to match whatever you had before.... that might be your problem.

Is there anywhere you prefer us to give feedback? Spawned near Pesedas and went there and many buildings are placed on top of eachother. The military ones. Not able to enter any barracks.

It appears vilas_aks.pbo.Vilas.bisign is missing from the client addons, I copied that from my dayz overwatch directory since they use that and that cleared up that error, however everyone who joins the server now gets:

Wrong signature for file ....................\@DayZ_Sahrani\addons\dayz_anim.pbo

It appears vilas_aks.pbo.Vilas.bisign is missing from the client addons, I copied that from my dayz overwatch directory since they use that and that cleared up that error, however everyone who joins the server now gets:

Wrong signature for file ....................\@DayZ_Sahrani\addons\dayz_anim.pbo

Is that the only pbo that you are getting a wrong signature from?

Back