READ ME FIRST:
- To update your @DayZTavi please delete the old folder and extract the new one.
http://www.anzuswargames.info/mods/@DayZTavi.zip << Updated 9.5.2013 12:16 AM
- Fixed invalid signatures
Awaiting to be put on DayZ Commander Officially
SERVER HOSTED BY ANZU'S WAR GAMES
zeta.anzuswargames.info PORT: 2352
- Entire Database Table
- Mission PBO
- Database DLLs
DOWNLOAD SERVER FILES << UPDATED 8.4.2013
(Included Server Key)
if you want to keep up to date with the DLLs please keep checking this github page
Project Downgraded to DayZ 22.214.171.124
(This will be a hybrid between 126.96.36.199 and 1.7.7)
Bugs Currently Active or found:
- Maule seems to be having an issue bouncing on the tarmac or anywhere you park it at. (Author of this mod has to fix this.)
- Bell 206 has a minor bug, you'll see yourself sunk into the seat and a flight control stick sticking through your leg, not to much of a big deal as long your not affected or damaged by it.
(Author of this Mod have to fix this)
=================================================================**Added 1.7.7 Items and the Ability to Craft
**Imported Arrow Quivers from 1.7.7, you can put arrows in quivers and take them out of quivers.
**Updated Loot Tables that spawn up to latest DayZ(Based off of 1.7.7 version and below).
**Added new Airplanes/Aircrafts
**Unlocked RHIB, UH-60M MEV, 2 Pickup PK's, 2 Offroad DSHKM, & Forest MTVR.
**Re-worked all of the vehicle config files for the available vehicles for DayZ, made them go faster offroad, and fixed camera views(For easier driving in First person view).
**Added extra ammo drum for Huey Gunners they have 2, one loaded and one extra drum.
**Added an Extra Storage Tent, Its bigger and holds more gear.
**Added an Ammo Box storage for easier hiding. Once deployed, it can not be removed.
Screenshot Of the Progress:
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/PontiacMan86/library/ArmA 2 << Check the Album
For my friends at AWG Community for helping me out with this project. Also for helping me find bugs. They even offered me a private server for myself to run tests for my project . I love you guys to death.
For his awesome Ultralight & Chinook and for his kindness.
For releasing such an awesome mod for ArmA 2 and giving us something to play that does not bore us to death playing ArmA 2.
For his WW1 Plane Mod the Fokker VII
1. After you have downloaded the mod files above, extract them to your game folder if its installed by Steam it'll most likely be in this directory
Windows Vista and Up
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead
2. Once you have found your game directory and extracted the files there. Open DayZCommander and find DayZ Directory and check Override and put @DayZTavi instead of @DayZ.
Here is what your dayz commander should look like. You may have to zoom in on the picture. I know on Firefox browsers you hold Left CTRL and than press + to zoom in.
After you have done the following above, now you'll have to click this button to launch your game, the original DayZ Commander way will not work.
For Server Owners:
* After you downloaded the @DayZTavi.7z file and extracted it to your server's directory go in there and make sure its @DayZTavi > Addons > all the files, and not @DayZTavi > @DayZTavi > Addons > All the Files.
* After you have verfied that @DayZTavi is installed correctly, go ahead and download the Server Files. Once downloaded please extract these files to the main directory. Make sure that this file is in the root directory of your server. Once you have verified that its in the root directory you can now Right click on the Server Files.7z and go to 7zip > Extract Here. Once the files are extracted you should now see a folder called Server Files and go ahead and copy all the files in that folder and than paste it into the root directory.
* Once you have extracted the server files you should now see these folders in your root directory @Reality_1.tavi, 8934746749Config_Tavi, & Complete Database. Once you see those folders than you done the procedure correctly.
* Now open your phpmyadmin and than open the table you would wish to import the SQL database to, PLEASE NOTE this database import procedure may cause you issues if your using the same database for other servers, it is recommended that you have a clean table to import to and also make an entire backup of your MYSQL. Or if your skilled in mysql you should be able to manage to do a safe import. Okay once I have the precaution given you can click Import at the top of the phpmyadmin and click Browse and pick the tf_dayztavi.sql I have provided in Complete Database folder. Leave all the options that are on that page untouched and than click Go and it should now have imported the table into your database. You may have to go verify that it did a safe import.
* Once you have verfied that, add -mod=expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@dayztavi in the startup parameters. and don't forget to add your @reality folder in that parameter also.
* Once you have the startup parameters setted up, the server config files there isn't specific config files your suppose to use, you can use default server config files. You may have to adjust them accordingly for Taviana.
* Once you think you've done everything correctly, go into your server's keys folder and make sure you place the AWG.bikey that I have provided you with. Make sure you only see these THREE FILES!! bi.bikey, bi2.bikey, and tacttavi.bikey. You must not have the dayz.bikey in there. You may also want to check expansion > keys folder as well and make sure everything is in the same in there. Also make sure you use the config file that I have provided you or atleast modify your server config files to make it load up dayz_1.tavi.pbo I have included.
* Once all above is done and over with try launching your server and see if it shows online, and if it doesn't, check your server's .rpt log which is usually named arma2oaserver.rpt and in there you can view errors that may occur. Ignore errors with Conflicting Addon Entry, or beginning with STR_.
If you having any issues, just send a reply on this topic and I'll see if I can be of any assistance to you.