DayZ Taviana for DayZ 1.7.7(Tact's Build)

Will you download if its released?

• Yes

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you :),

I should have this mod up on DayZ Commander soon, so it'll be easier for players to install it and see how it goes from there. In the next update, I'll find a way to disable all vehicle radar so people just can't fly around and spot vehicles or a camp site. I'll try today/tonight to see if I can disable radar before I post it onto DayZ Commander. Also my mod name will be DayZ Taviana+.

Great job Tact :) Looking forward to the release, will be getting a server up asap once its actually on commander.

Colored SUVs are awesome and one of the things I liked about EU version of taviana hahaa

@ Tact - Updated server and client to the newest version, still getting wrong signature on osshdy.pbo :(

also my friend still has another issue, getting loads of errors and then when he presses continue, comes in game but its missing almost all textures, heres a print of his error http://gyazo.com/e5ae44b69179a027af65141126268317

something is really wierd :|

You can double check with the Sahrani team (they went looking for permission on them) but I'm fairly sure the majority of the civilian vehicles you have pictured (from P85 from what I can see) are owned or in some way encumbered by Gamers Platoon now.

The Alienz mod (the spaceships) are also currently being integrated into DayZ Hunting Grounds as a major theme of that mod, so it'd be fairly discourteous in my opinion to do a Civilian/Breaking Point style raw dump of those into a version of Taviana.

Since they are available on armaholic for everyone to download and no requirements except the credits and to keep original licence files i have no problem on this. The aliens mod was just a test how it looks like (anyhow its funny flying the mothership ^)
GP ? no thanks

@ Tact - Updated server and client to the newest version, still getting wrong signature on osshdy.pbo :(

also my friend still has another issue, getting loads of errors and then when he presses continue, comes in game but its missing almost all textures, heres a print of his error http://gyazo.com/e5ae44b69179a027af65141126268317

something is really wierd :|

Hey Zodiam,

That popup window error is usually related to not running the beta correctly. Is he the only one that has the invalid signature or is everybody still getting it? Also did you try deleting the old @DayZTavi folder and re-download a new one see if your error still exists? Also make sure you have a key copied into the Keys folder and also a copy of it in Expansion > Keys.

To Others,

Also for adding in custom vehicles, I'll put them into the next version, I want to make sure I have a stable enough release and avoid fixing tons of errors/bugs. I did put a few mods in this one as you may have noticed, they aren't the most stable mods that I could get my hands on as there isn't as many mods to choose from that are just stable enough to be barable in game.

@zodian: If you are facing trouble with communityconfigurationproject make shure to include

Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion; in the mod list on server startup.

Code:
start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;@DayzTavi

@zodian: If you are facing trouble with communityconfigurationproject make shure to include

Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion; in the mod list on server startup.

Code:
start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;@DayzTavi

Ive changed to this, i thought it was strange, cause i am the one getting the wrong signature error with osshdy.pbo, but once i deleted that file from my client i got on the server fine and all the textures are there, but when he does the same thing he gets the errors, but ill have to wait til he wakes up so we can test.

I erased the old @DayZTavi folder and i did switch out the Keys both in the regular OA folder and the Expansion one. still getting the wrong signature osshdy.pbo.

EDIT: My friend is getting all kinds of wierd errors now and even gets kicked from the server when he attempts to join, the only thing that appears in the log now is http://gyazo.com/e24967b524e658381803fd8c9a0ce19a

The latest is he gets a PublicVariable#0 and gets kicked from the server, and arma2oaserver.exe crashes.

EDIT2: Server was apparently running an old beta patch version, updated but my friend is still having the same issues, server doesnt crash anymore however.

You're welcome to come on and try for yourselves 195.67.252.96:2305

@tac: i think it´s recommended not to use any type of "taviana" in the name or even change the taviana loading screen

read http://opendayz.net/threads/dayztavi-4-0-pwnoz0r-build.8226/

I might be totally wrong, but from what i gathered from reading those posts by Pwnoz0r, the Matthew Reed guy is not an actual legal counsel, and as so cannot claim anything, and seeing as how the map was created and compiled using Bohemias tools, Taviana is rightfully owned by Bohemia, also from what they said in the conversations, Martin wants them to not use the Taviana with Sector B, but i might be totally wrong about this, sucks that Martin has to be such a c*nt, waste of a really beautiful map.

Also, since they are based in the US, im guessing they really cant do jack shit about it if someone outside the US decides to host/release files, because i think they would have to actually travel to the country in question to actually attempt to sue someone?

I might be lost, if so point me in the right direction.

10:17:32 Player CEN: Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZTavi\addons\osshdy.pbo

:(

10:17:32 Player CEN: Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZTavi\addons\osshdy.pbo

:(

Well, atleast its not dayz_code.pbo for you anymore, so if you would want to get testing/customizing you can delete osshdy clientside and run without it for now.

I saw a few people connecting to my server after i posted the IP here yesterday, was it actually any of you guys connecting? cause i saw no wrong signature errors anyhow.

Still havent solved my friends issues with communityconfigurationproject etc - even though we are running beta files on both clients and servers, he's the one getting the wierd errors while i get osshdy.pbo and can play fine if i delete it.

also, as a offtopic and sidenote - i was having a bit of fun with a new project, inbefore GP mad.

2013-08-10_00002.jpg

Back