DayZ Trinity Island - Server Files

It has nothing to do with serverload or anything else. The original mapper "hotzenplotz" used differend classnames ( because hes working with other mappers for their own mod "Cold War Rearmed" ) for buildings and this names are at the moment not in the buildingloot.cfg. I need to find them out for the first and create lootpositions. This is actually the most work i need to do.

The other work is to fix a few bugs like getting died after changing clothes ( the most after morphing to bandits ) and filling the map with more loot buildings.

I hope i can push out the next version ( 0.5 ) incl. server files the next few days, maybe within the next 7 days.

It has nothing to do with serverload or anything else. The original mapper "hotzenplotz" used differend classnames ( because hes working with other mappers for their own mod "Cold War Rearmed" ) for buildings and this names are at the moment not in the buildingloot.cfg. I need to find them out for the first and create lootpositions. This is actually the most work i need to do.

The other work is to fix a few bugs like getting died after changing clothes ( the most after morphing to bandits ) and filling the map with more loot buildings.

I hope i can push out the next version ( 0.5 ) incl. server files the next few days, maybe within the next 7 days.

I installed the map and I opened arma 2 oa and enabled @trinity and @DayZ_Trinity but the server wont let me join because of a bad version

try it over dayzcommander, its hard to install without it ( more problems i cant understand :O )

do i just launch the server through commander or do I launch @trinity and @dayz_trinity using launch parameters?

however i have already tried joining via commander and it said something about playing/editing a mission dependant on something

do i just launch the server through commander or do I launch @trinity and @dayz_trinity using launch parameters?

however i have already tried joining via commander and it said something about playing/editing a mission dependant on something

try it over dayzcommander, its hard to install without it ( more problems i cant understand :O )

OO actually dont worry i fixed it!!

good to hear! have fun ( except the bugs :D ) the next update is coming asap

thx :) btw I been watching some videos and livestreamson the map and people are saying stuff like there should be more vehicles as there are a lot of people playing it currently, and I think vehicle spawns are based on the mission.sqf so it wont be difficult at all haha :3

maybe something new, but the highest priority is to fix those bugs first, it kills the most actually

maybe something new, but the highest priority is to fix those bugs first, it kills the most actually

by the way, as something new i should suggest playermodels without hats, because the hat kinda interfears with the head of the charecter with the new heads and stuff, as the baleclavas have a hat poking through and such

Hello i really want to play this map but i followed all the instructions when it says have dayz-trinity open and trinity open then run the game what do you mean? how do i run it? please please help i really want to play this map

Hello i really want to play this map but i followed all the instructions when it says have dayz-trinity open and trinity open then run the game what do you mean? how do i run it? please please help i really want to play this map

It's now on DayZ Commander, I had the same issue and Installing and Joining the server via DayZ Commander works better. :)

Any idea if DayZ.ST will be hosting the map? Or will there be a map available so I could try to convince them too and to make the cool google maps style map for players/vehicles?

Are you gonna put up more servers? The existing one is heavily loaded atm. Many report about loot not spawning. May be due to the load?

And maybe consider some Admin activity also? So many 12 year old kids not respecting the no voice over Side chat. Enable the option to see whos talking. Makes it easier for you guys to react.

Hello Dyna, there will be more servers added if needed due to a lot of people wanting to access the mod. This was quoted by Snajdan on the updates page for this mod "if we need more servers, i will host them!"

server files please - on your server are only noobs spawn camping and killing guys without weapon - no fun at all, cant even get to see the whole map cause of those bitches

We were told we could have early access to the server files yesterday to find out that he was worried about "his" server being full and how can we advertise his server. They did release files to someone who has put it up with a whitelist so files have been released to someone. When server files are ready I am still willing to check this out but this has left a bad taste in my mouth on the way this is being run. I would also like to point out how people are being banned (whether its for 5min or 24hr) on the only server for talking about bugs and things not working.

We were told we could have early access to the server files yesterday to find out that he was worried about "his" server being full and how can we advertise his server. They did release files to someone who has put it up with a whitelist so files have been released to someone. When server files are ready I am still willing to check this out but this has left a bad taste in my mouth on the way this is being run. I would also like to point out how people are being banned (whether its for 5min or 24hr) on the only server for talking about bugs and things not working.

I always love these people, if something does not fit them, they will start to grumble. This "white list" Server,...let me say belongs to me. The owners is in my developer team and he helps me to make this mod more aweseome ( same language and more experience = easier for me ) than now.. Actually, I should not give you early access for you for this text and you should wait like the other ones for "public release"

But I give you my word and I will follow this.....tomorrow ( friday ) you well get your serverfiles and around saturday/sunday) all other will get their public files

And 1 last sentence about serverfiles ( sometimes after server restarts it looks really unstable, so dont blame if something is getting wrong! )

Obviously you didn't read my msg on Steam saying you would get it tommorow. We are partnered with that WhiteList server, anyway 200x more people will play on public servers because it is usually a pain in the ass to get in WhiteList servers and usually not worth the time. We have have NEVER banned anyone for talking about bugs EVER! We have banned hackers, people spamming SideChat with SoundBoards and wont stop even after we tell them and kick them twice, and we have banned people RAGING in SideChat about how they were killed, and wont stop after we have kicked them and told them to stop multiple times. So you wouldn't ban those kind of people? I cant imagine your servers would grow very popular if you didn't. We were never worried about our server being full! We love when it is full, when it gets full we usually put up the second server. We love the community and all the publicity the Mod/Map is getting. Really, we shouldn't even be giving you the server pack early, but SnajDan says he wants to keep his word so we are. I really don't want to give it to you early and then see you go and start making a TON of money off of it with donation awards and crap like that because you guys had the first popular servers. But whatever it's your guys's servers.

Back