DayZTavi 4.0 (Pwnoz0r Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW. Has anyone seen a Legal document that this would be going to court? I think that anyone that Bitches, grips and complaining about the legal right.. Put up or shut up IMHO.

Legal fees just in the matter would be about $1,000 per incident and not to mention that hours of works would wasted.

I say move forward and use his map and allow him to place his document in court and get a cease and desist letter going. It will cost him around $4,000 because this would need to go to trial in HIS country of origin. Plus any good judge would throw it out of court anyways.

Besides who is this Mathew reed anyways.. He needed to state his Firms legal residence in order to properly be a CaD letter.

LOL I gave up on this shithole you call opendayz long time ago after being banned twice by the bunch of idiots that run it. Someone sent me a link to this thread and I must say you reveal your true colours here like never before. Instead of respecting the wishes of map creators you act like a bunch of fucking gangsters. Yes it is you who goes around stealing peoples code and claiming it as your own only know you also try to humiliate the creators. Guess what it is you who look like arseholes, anyone with eyes can see it, but you hide here behind your buttlicking fanboys who also go around stealing code. Fuck you wannabe developers, and thevisad, god this muppet is hillarious.

LOL I gave up on this shithole you call opendayz long time ago after being banned twice by the bunch of idiots that run it. Someone sent me a link to this thread and I must say you reveal your true colours here like never before. Instead of respecting the wishes of map creators you act like a bunch of fucking gangsters. Yes it is you who goes around stealing peoples code and claiming it as your own only know you also try to humiliate the creators. Guess what it is you who look like arseholes, anyone with eyes can see it, but you hide here behind your buttlicking fanboys who also go around stealing code. Fuck you wannabe developers, and thevisad, god this muppet is hillarious.

Bwahahahaaha

Lets reiterate something here... No one, not a single person here had stolen any code, touched any code or released any code. Anyone with a PBO extractor can do that for themselves. I for one would not want my name stamped on the piece of shit that is DayZ Origins. I do not want credit for it, its Martins and KingHunts crappy work and they can have all the credit they deserve. Never once have I claimed anywhere that I was doing anything with the code or that I would. In fact, there have been zero releases of any kind from anyone. All your bellyaching for nothing; although, it definitely makes me want to finish my server side code that emulates it!

Have I made fun of the creators? Yup? I fully admit to that!

As for stealing code and credit? I think this web page says it all. "Inspired" my ass, it's DayZ, with crappy coding added ontop.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/01/28/dayz-origins-a-new-arma-2-zombie-survival-mod-inspired-by-dayz/

From the PC gamer article ... "Piggybacking off of DayZ's success seems cheap"

HA!!!

No actually it is cheap, plain and simple. Origins is not a mod in spirit based purely on the crap they are doing here. I hope Rocket serves these bastards a CaD for trying to profit from the DayZ name. Which he himself has publicly mentioned how the naming of the mod was unfortunate. I will never never support origins and everyone that support DayZ should not either.

This was brought to our Attention....

After reading all the foolish nonsense pastebin and as well in here..
You simply mis understood the concept of this. Personally I believe and know from past threats...

That person who wrote the mesg is not a Lawyer, nor has the power to make an action.

Courts are administered for a reason... This little Power N Control fight is over a Non Tangible item. In this matter...
Yes it is owned by someone... do they have the right to claim it? if it is registered.. then yes... you do need permission to take it and SELL it... Can you take it and add things into this Non Tangible item? Yes you can... as long as you do not sell it. IF you made a Non Tangible item such as a map... someone comes along and add's an island to it and sells it... You would be upset knowing it has brought profit in and nothing came your way....

To help you understand something... if 1 person lives in the USA and the other lives in Korea... its gonna cost more then 30k to deal it in court... this is not incl any other court fee's...
Non Tangible items cant be fought for... if they could.. then credit card company's, Paypal and any other payment method done via internet for CD keys, pc digital downloads would fight for your money back when you get robbed.

If you have a great creation that can be added to this map... do it... don't sell it...
If you have plans to sell... or try to make it public... work with them.... the worst they can do is shut this site down. When you purchased the .net and purchased hosting service... it say's clear in small print that you never got from them... you make them look bad.. They will shut you down. From the looks of it... They had already contacted your Hosting Company.

Don't you love Internet Bullying?

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Anonymous

This was brought to our Attention....

After reading all the foolish nonsense pastebin and as well in here..
You simply mis understood the concept of this. Personally I believe and know from past threats...

That person who wrote the mesg is not a Lawyer, nor has the power to make an action.

Courts are administered for a reason... This little Power N Control fight is over a Non Tangible item. In this matter...
Yes it is owned by someone... do they have the right to claim it? if it is registered.. then yes... you do need permission to take it and SELL it... Can you take it and add things into this Non Tangible item? Yes you can... as long as you do not sell it. IF you made a Non Tangible item such as a map... someone comes along and add's an island to it and sells it... You would be upset knowing it has brought profit in and nothing came your way....

To help you understand something... if 1 person lives in the USA and the other lives in Korea... its gonna cost more then 30k to deal it in court... this is not incl any other court fee's...
Non Tangible items cant be fought for... if they could.. then credit card company's, Paypal and any other payment method done via internet for CD keys, pc digital downloads would fight for your money back when you get robbed.

If you have a great creation that can be added to this map... do it... don't sell it...
If you have plans to sell... or try to make it public... work with them.... the worst they can do is shut this site down. When you purchased the .net and purchased hosting service... it say's clear in small print that you never got from them... you make them look bad.. They will shut you down. From the looks of it... They had already contacted your Hosting Company.

Don't you love Internet Bullying?

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Anonymous

NOOOB ;) YOUR ARE A NOOOB :p FUCK YOU and LEAVE THIS FORUM ;) Anonymous isnt so a Children ;) like you

Another thing Finest... the mesg was not towards this site... I am actually with the site! Judging me and insulting me is not a good idea right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back