[DEAD] Admin & User Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is possible to install it now or it still in dev ?

this panel is totally what i'm looking for , thanks for you'r work

You can install it now but you would have to create the required items in the database as i have not finished creating the installer yet. In other words it best that you wait as the database layout could change as i develop it.

I guess some things would need to be changed for it to work with Epoch, since the database is different?

It would work in epoch without any changes as you would just configure it to connect to the epoch database.

Download Available at: https://bitbucket.org/gaz492/dayz-admin-panel/get/master.zip.

Currently the global loadout option is disabled.

It is my priority to get that working in the next update/bug fix.

The next update will feature tokens but they will not have any use until the update after the tokens are added.

in your profile table create a column named rights and set default value to member, find your name and then set the rights to admin. Thats all that you need to do in the current version. Next version will have its own table with some settings and other stuff.

What other features are there? I thought the primary purpose was to have VIP/Donator loadouts.

It will have the VIP loadouts, but it will also be a full admin suite.

When i feel that its stable enough to be in "Alpha" i will start to add features such as a live map, config editor, rcon tool, ban list ect.

The panel is designed for the mod, not third party mods such as epoch/taviana/namalsk. Some features might work with third party mods but I will not support untill the panel reaches version 1.0.0

So where it asks for the database name, is that the same as the database username on dayz.st?

And where it says mysql database info, will it work with myphp from dayz.st?

P.S. thanks for the config file. lol;)

I dont know as i havent used dayz.st in over 6 months.

my config looks like this.
$DB_CONNSTRING = "mysql:host="; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_CONNSTRING .= "localhost"; // THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE HOST:pORT (E.g. localhost:3306 or 127.0.0.1:3306 or yourdomain.net:3306)
$DB_CONNSTRING .= ";dbname="; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_CONNSTRING .= "dayz_reality_hive_gaz492"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE NAME
$DB_USERNAME = "gaz492"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE USERNAME
$DB_PASSWORD = "password"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE PASSWORD

$dbhost = "localhost"; //mysql database host
$dbname = "dayz_reality_hive_gaz492"; //mysql database name
$dbusername = $DB_USERNAME; //mysql database username
$dbpassword = $DB_PASSWORD; //mysql database password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back