[DEAD] Admin & User Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know as i havent used dayz.st in over 6 months.

my config looks like this.
$DB_CONNSTRING = "mysql:host="; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_CONNSTRING .= "localhost"; // THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE HOST:pORT (E.g. localhost:3306 or 127.0.0.1:3306 or yourdomain.net:3306)
$DB_CONNSTRING .= ";dbname="; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_CONNSTRING .= "dayz_reality_hive_gaz492"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE NAME
$DB_USERNAME = "gaz492"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE USERNAME
$DB_PASSWORD = "password"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE PASSWORD

$dbhost = "localhost"; //mysql database host
$dbname = "dayz_reality_hive_gaz492"; //mysql database name
$dbusername = $DB_USERNAME; //mysql database username
$dbpassword = $DB_PASSWORD; //mysql database password

Think i'll need a join me or team viewer session. Sorry im such a noob with the databases. IM me ur skype, or ts3 channel, or email, or somethin, lol.

Think i'll need a join me or team viewer session. Sorry im such a noob with the databases. IM me ur skype, or ts3 channel, or email, or somethin, lol.

Try this mine works but i just dont know how to set up the database for logins

$DB_CONNSTRING = "mysql:host="; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_CONNSTRING .= "db-eu.dayz.st"; // THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE HOST:pORT (E.g. localhost:3306 or 127.0.0.1:3306 or yourdomain.net:3306)
$DB_CONNSTRING .= ";dbname="; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_CONNSTRING .= "bliss_123"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE NAME
$DB_USERNAME = "bliss_123_ext"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE USERNAME
$DB_PASSWORD = "yourpassword"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE PASSWORD

$dbhost = "db-eu.dayz.st"; //mysql database host
$dbname = "bliss_123"; //mysql database name
$dbusername = $DB_USERNAME; //mysql database username
$dbpassword = $DB_PASSWORD; //mysql database password

The bliss_123 needs to be your own :) see if that works

All i guess i need to wait until full release now

Can you make a new tutorial, after i edit the config i get an error and i have been trying for over 3 hours. I have done everything i can. I really want this...

Nevermind i got it to work with the above code, but when it try to login it says invalid username when i try to login with admin, admin

Nevermind i got it to work with the above code, but when it try to login it says invalid username when i try to login with admin, admin

This is because it needs to complie with something within our database i think we have to make tables but it really best to wait untill the Dev of this project has finished and releases a beta

Just took a look at this and like it so far!

To get it working you have to add a column to the profiles table in your DayZ database. If you are using Navicat then do this:

Open your database and right click on your profile table and choose design table.

In the new window click "Add Field" at the top. Now use these values:

Name: rights
Type: varchar
length: 30 (probably to long but doesn't hurt!)
decimal: 0

In the bottom pane set type member in the default field

Now just save and close that window.

That will set it so that any new players that join the server will be set as a member, you can change to vip in the panel, but it won't change it for existing people on the server so you need to run a quick query.

Click Query at the top of Navicat the click new query under that. In the new window that opens paste this and click run:

Code:
update `profile` set rights = 'member';

The last step is to give yourself admin rights so find your name in the profile table and change your rights from member to admin

That's it, it should now be working! To log in there is no password, you use your in game name as username and your player id as the password.

I have noticed this but not had a chance to look at the code to see what is causing it. I ill take a look when I get a chance.

Sorry for the lack of updates, busy with college work. After I get on top of things I will release an update.

haha just found out this is a complete tear down of my own code, awh well ;)
i would like 100% credits for the loadout editors, thats totally all my code with modded requirements to work outside SMF, i will be reporting this if credits not given.

Please point out the code that is "yours"

There are 3 loadout editors in there
Falcon911 (original dayz.st)
Kris's version (fix of falcon911's)
and the one that I have created.

The original and kris's version will be removed in the next update to make way for a more efficient/simple method.

Just took a look at this and like it so far!

To get it working you have to add a column to the profiles table in your DayZ database. If you are using Navicat then do this:

Open your database and right click on your profile table and choose design table.

In the new window click "Add Field" at the top. Now use these values:

Name: rights
Type: varchar
length: 30 (probably to long but doesn't hurt!)
decimal: 0

In the bottom pane set type member in the default field

Now just save and close that window.

That will set it so that any new players that join the server will be set as a member, you can change to vip in the panel, but it won't change it for existing people on the server so you need to run a quick query.

Click Query at the top of Navicat the click new query under that. In the new window that opens paste this and click run:

Code:
update `profile` set rights = 'member';

The last step is to give yourself admin rights so find your name in the profile table and change your rights from member to admin

That's it, it should now be working! To log in there is no password, you use your in game name as username and your player id as the password.

Hi Guys,

i try to get this work with my Epoch Server, but no chance.

i dont got any table that sounds like "profile" i got only a table "player_data" "player_login" "character_data"
my table player_data contains all relevant data i think so Player Ingame name and UID in Database.
Can someone point me to the right direction and help me get this tool working with my Dayz Epoch Server?

Thanks & Regards

I think you could of at least mentioned that you got inspired by DayZAdmin( Previously BlissAdmin ) when you made this panel. The Manage VIPs tab is almost identical to an earlier version of BlissAdmin when I first introduced the Manage VIP system a few months ago. :)

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in W:\www\gaz492-dayz-admin-panel-294de4cbed7b\index.php on line 7
This project is dead for the time being, feel free to fix the issue. But until the new year there will be no updates, even after the new year there may not be any updates, as i am busy with other work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back