Discussion Thread

hmm well can it wait until next release, because i will be making edits to player_spawn2

hey there, was just wondering if once a heli blows up or a vehicle, does it respawn at server restart? we lost a heli lastnight and after restart can find them anywhere, a few people on my server was asking so I looked in my DB and I can see them there and I used the cords to see where it spwns and when I used the cords there was no heli where it said.. I tried pspawn to see if it wold spwn them in but their already there..

any ideas

Was just wondering cause i used the cords to see if they spawned and there was nothing there when i used their cords for the helis, they must respawnin some many dayz?

Was just wondering cause i used the cords to see if they spawned and there was nothing there when i used their cords for the helis, they must respawnin some many dayz?

it all depends, did you get the latest sql changes from the git?

no I didn't, wasn't sure how to add them, and do I have to restart server for changes to take effect if I added the new commit at git

yes you have to restart the server.

to upgrade just go here: http://pastebin.com/SGZrY0Wd
and save that as a .sql file, then execute it in the DB.

you will see messages saying it finished unsuccesfully... disregard them.

would it still work if I copy the code for the functions, and others and what not and then pasted it in my current ones by over writing them then saving them? when I right click and design function that is?

or would it be easier to just copy all make a sql and excute.

would it still work if I copy the code for the functions, and others and what not and then pasted it in my current ones by over writing them then saving them? when I right click and design function that is?

or would it be easier to just copy all make a sql and excute.

well that depends, do you have the new vehicle spawns? if not your gunna need to execute the sql BUT if you already have the new vehicles you can just copy over the functions like you said

well that depends, do you have the new vehicle spawns? if not your gunna need to execute the sql BUT if you already have the new vehicles you can just copy over the functions like you said
no im running your 1.1.2 then you came out with that update shortly after, will players bases and characters be deleted after I do excute the sql?

I just copied the raw data to a txt and renamed it sql.. just waiting for a response b4 I excute it.. thx for all the help xD

no im running your 1.1.2 then you came out with that update shortly after, will players bases and characters be deleted after I do excute the sql?

I just copied the raw data to a txt and renamed it sql.. just waiting for a response b4 I excute it.. thx for all the help xD

not it wont touch any player related data, only the new vehicle configs and procedures

ok thx.. just wanted to know... and btw.. keep up the gd work.. im loving this mod and so do many other people!

so should I tell people to empty their vehicles into tents, or will their vehicles be affected

ok thx.. just wanted to know... and btw.. keep up the gd work.. im loving this mod and so do many other people!

so should I tell people to empty their vehicles into tents, or will their vehicles be affected

no-ones vehicles or tents will be touched :)

awesome thx ya, I just applied It while m y server is running, so next restart it should take effect.. or will I haveto shut down msql also

servers been restarted, I thought Id check today tosee if the helis/plane spawned back and they didn't, I used their cords in navi and when I spawned in there was nothing there.. does it take soo many days after they get blown up to respawn?

servers been restarted, I thought Id check today tosee if the helis/plane spawned back and they didn't, I used their cords in navi and when I spawned in there was nothing there.. does it take soo many days after they get blown up to respawn?

something else is wrong then....

Back