[Epoch] Donation Manager (php) help thread

The longer ID's shouldn't really be an issue, it should just use whatever you entered into the database - assuming no tables have changed in the structure of the database, I would double check that you have the correct ID and only have one ID listed (both in the tool, and in the server database) - I don't have access to a running Epoch server any more since I have closed mine out to check on tables, I'll try and get with the guys at devistationinc to see if I can get a peek on the behind the scenes - make sure things still line up.

It's a fresh install this time, and when I get to the " We detected you have still yet to update your ID, you can do that HERE " screen it takes the new ID and gives me the success speech, then I click the home button and the "We detected you have still yet to update your ID, you can do that HERE" is staring me in the face again. If I check the DB for my PID, there is nothing listed.

ok, let me know if this works

replace guidsetup.php

Code:
<?php
require_once 'bootstrap.php';
secure_page();
$c = get_data();
include ('style.php');
require('config.php');
?>
<?php       
$user="$c->username";
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_DEPRECATED);
?>
<center>

<?php

if(isset($_POST['Submit']))
{// The form is submitted

$connection = @mysql_connect($server, $dbusername, $dbpassword)
            or die(mysql_error());

$db = @mysql_select_db($db_name,$connection)
            or die(mysql_error());

$ip=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

$id=$_POST['who'];
$id=mysql_real_escape_string($id);

$result33 = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `authorize` WHERE guid='$id'");
if (!$result33) {
    die(mysql_error());
}
if (mysql_result($result33, 0, 0) > 0) {
echo "ERROR: This ID is already registered by another user";
echo "<P><a href=welcome.php>Home</a>";
  exit;
} else {
    // no data matched
}

if($logging == 1) {
$date = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
mysql_query("INSERT INTO `donatorlog` (`date`, `user`, `action`) VALUES
('$date', '$user', 'PID Setup: added $id ');");
}
mysql_query("UPDATE `authorize` SET guid='$id' WHERE username='$user' ");

echo "Success ID Entered<P>";

echo "<P><a href=welcome.php>Home</a>";
  echo "<P><a href=\"#\" onClick=\"history.go(-1)\">Back</a>"; exit;

}//if(isset($_POST['Submit']))

?>
<table cellspacing='0' cellpadding='10' border='1' bordercolor='#000000'><tr><td>
<P>
<form name='test' method='POST' action='' accept-charset='UTF-8'>
<table cellspacing='0' cellpadding='10' border='0' bordercolor='#000000'>
   <tr>
      <td>
         <table cellspacing='2' cellpadding='2' border='0'>
            <tr>
            <td align='right'>User:
            <td> <?php $ip=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; echo " $user at $ip"; ?>
            <tr>
               <td align='right' class='normal_field'>Profile ID</td>
               <td class='element_label'>
                  <input type='text' name='who' placeholder="NUMBERS ONLY" size='20'><td>
               </td>
               <tr>How Do I find my Profile ID? <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8bFc3W8RkI" target="_blank">Click here</a></tr>
            </tr>
            <tr>
               <td colspan='2' align='center'>
                  <input type='submit' name='Submit' value='Submit'>
               </td>
            </tr>
         </table>
      </td>
   </tr>
</table>
</form>

</body>
<html>

Hey Mass, thanks for looking into it for me but after replacing the current code with your new code, it had the same outcome. Nothing registered in DB and it still tells me Success in entering my PID but. nothing show up in the DB and it still asking me for it.

then it has to be the table it's self - make sure that the table that stores the steam ID is varchar(255) or large inter 255 - either way

After testing it with some item spawning, it is not working. Takes the ID and puts it in the DB but items do not appear after restart as they use to before Steam.

How that part works:

The tool looks into your game server database and picks out your ID (based on what you entered) and then picks out your world location. It then adds the item you picked into that world location your character was standing in. If you did not eat or drink to update that world location , you may have inserted that item into an old world location (epoch doesn't maintain an active world location, it waits until you actually do something in the game to update it)

review your game database objects and see if the item is being placed into the database at all, if it is, it's a world location thing.

It's designed around the e-mail for both security and administrative functions - if you need free web space to host it - es-gamers.com offers 50mb of free storage and sql database space

No need to configure the e-mail settings - it's using php mail function, uses the default mail server settings. As long as you have a mail server running on your webserver, it's going to use that.

damn, i have 1 server for game and donatores manager , and other 1 for web, forum and mail. :/
How can I combo it?

Great. I installed but I have problem with config. I added domains, created accounts, opened ports but I have error, do you find 5min to check settings via teamviwer? /

@update no1

Its working.
I use remote mysql option and I had to creat root:client ip :)

@update no2

ehm. Now I have problem with activation link

SIMPLE. SECURE. VERIFY
Failed to verify account. Have you clicked the link provided in the email?

Last edited:
I'm going to guess you did exactly what the instructions told you not to do, inside the INC folder, in the config.php , you failed to leave a / after the domain

check the comments above the setting and note it says "LEAVE A TRAILING SLASH"
failure to do so will cause the activation link to be incorrect

Just a heads up

the numbers at the time seemed reasonable and I did not expect game spy to drop out and the ID numbers to expand to such a high number

ALTER TABLE `authorize` CHANGE `guid` `guid` BIGINT(255) NOT NULL;

should do the trick if you are attempting to use this with the larger player ID numbers that came with the removal of game spy

Last edited:
I need help doing this, when I paste in the SQL file, I get this
error.png

that was my fault sorry- I made the change to the SQL file incorrectly

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `authorize` (
`username` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
`last_login` date DEFAULT NULL,
`photo` varchar(30) NOT NULL,
`serverop` int(30) NOT NULL,
`guid` bigint(255) NOT NULL,
`tokens` decimal(50,2) NOT NULL,
FULLTEXT KEY `username` (`username`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

is what this section should look like, the download has been updated and the file has been edited, you can either replace the section inside yours, or re-download this file

Last edited:
Back