ERROR 1366 (HY00) at line 1?

Quarterbreed

ERROR 1366 (HY00) at line 1 : Incorrect decimal valuse: ' ' for colume ' ' at row -1

what do i need to fix in my DB for this to stop happening

ERROR 1366 (HY00) at line 1 : Incorrect decimal valuse: ' ' for colume ' ' at row -1

what do i need to fix in my DB for this to stop happening

As far as I can tell, there is nothing you can do about this error. It is tied to, usually, a single vehicle in your object_data file. Deleting that object, using a backup and trial and error, is the only way to get rid of the error.

I have gotten that error on a newly spawned vehicle, so it's not related to an item inside a vehicle.

I've had it on random vehicles for months, and I was running 475 vehicles.

I don't know a good solution to this problem, but do what Forgotten said above. I have done that before and it temporarily fixes the problem.

Cause it just sucks to join my servee to find my tents gone and vehicles one that i worked on to repair

I'm not sure how you mean this error and your missing tents and vehicle are related. This error doesn't delete items from your object_data file. If your objects are disappearing, that's another issue altogether.

I'm not sure how you mean this error and your missing tents and vehicle are related. This error doesn't delete items from your object_data file. If your objects are disappearing, that's another issue altogether.
they dont go missing until this error happens, sucks theres no perm fix..

I had this problem many times. The problem will disappear by overwriting pMain function in Navicat. Just copy the original syntax of pMain function
Code:
BEGIN

DECLARE iSpawnNumVeh SMALLINT(3) DEFAULT 20;   

CALL pCleanup();
    CALL pFixMaxNum;

SELECT SUM(MaxNum) FROM object_classes INTO @iMaxNumTotal;
    IF (iSpawnNumVeh > @iMaxNumTotal) THEN
        SET iSpawnNumVeh = @iMaxNumTotal;
    END IF;

WHILE (fGetVehCount() < iSpawnNumVeh) DO
        CALL pSpawn();
    END WHILE;

END
, paste it into the SQL Server database, and save.

Sorry for my bad English

I had this problem many times. The problem will disappear by overwriting pMain function in Navicat. Just copy the original syntax of pMain function
Code:
BEGIN

DECLARE iSpawnNumVeh SMALLINT(3) DEFAULT 20; 

CALL pCleanup();
    CALL pFixMaxNum;

SELECT SUM(MaxNum) FROM object_classes INTO @iMaxNumTotal;
    IF (iSpawnNumVeh > @iMaxNumTotal) THEN
        SET iSpawnNumVeh = @iMaxNumTotal;
    END IF;

WHILE (fGetVehCount() < iSpawnNumVeh) DO
        CALL pSpawn();
    END WHILE;

END
, paste it into the SQL Server database, and save.

Sorry for my bad English

this looks like mine.. except default is 20 not 11
what does the pmain function actually do

pMain cleans up destroyed vehicles and other things and spawns new vehicles etc.

Try this:

Open Navicat and go into the database.
In the left hand column right click object_data and click Design Table
On the inventory line change the length column from 999 to 2048
Save and exit

See if that helps.

pMain cleans up destroyed vehicles and other things and spawns new vehicles etc.

Try this:

Open Navicat and go into the database.
In the left hand column right click object_data and click Design Table
On the inventory line change the length column from 999 to 2048
Save and exit

See if that helps.
im trying this now.. ill let ya know how it goes :D thx for input guys, just wish this would stop

To fix it you need to edit your
pcleanup function

BEGIN

#CALL pCleanupOOB();

DELETE

change this to fix it

problem is vehicles they spawn out of map will not despawn !

Sorry but that call is in by default for me. The error still eventually comes back. I can confirm though, that the error disappears after deleting certain tents/vehicles with invalid worldspaces or inventories. This of course is all caused by bugged database writing.

I have found that this is usually caused by the % sign after a vehicle class. This for instance is used for the Skoda to indicate that it should spawn the Skoda in a random color. Everytime I have run into this problem, I delete the line for Skoda% from the table and replace it with a specific line for each Skoda color.

I have found that this is usually caused by the % sign after a vehicle class. This for instance is used for the Skoda to indicate that it should spawn the Skoda in a random color. Everytime I have run into this problem, I delete the line for Skoda% from the table and replace it with a specific line for each Skoda color.
so if i remove the skoda and replaced itwith a diff vehicle i shouldnt get this error

Tried changing out the sign and adding the individual colors. Still happens. I have tried setting the pbmain to 0 (the second number in the line that is normally small intger 3 blah blah 11) will check when I get home from the holidays.

Back