Excelsior Bridge - Chernarus

Hey Excelsior, U did a great job... I used ur new script, and even though the first version was perfect, with this latest version, the last bridge piece is not flat but its like it is collapsed or something. U have any idea what it could be?

NuFaN

For those that want the towers, I am releasing that now. There are two towers opposing each other over the water. Each light up with a flashing red light at night (cool), but they will not spawn loot or zombies due to the fact that they are over the water still. Zombies will spawn with the other type of tower, but they end up in the water right away.

I just added the missing lines and kept the original for the bridge itself and it works/looks great.

What I would like to know is how he got the radar working/spinning.

I added some in the 2d/3d editor and they just sit there w/no movement.

I just added the missing lines and kept the original for the bridge itself and it works/looks great.

What I would like to know is how he got the radar working/spinning.

I added some in the 2d/3d editor and they just sit there w/no movement.

Dusty, wich lines did you add? And yesterday when i uploaded the pbo with new scripts, debug and debris free roads, bridge version 1 did the same thing, the last parts that reaches skalisty are like this: - - / (straight straight crooked) Could it be that the debris free roads interfear?

edit: Debris free road fucks up armycamps, but does not interfear with the bridge!

I know the last piece that touches Skalisty is slight askew. That is due to the land interfering with what I have placed. I have an idea to fix that possibly (if I remember to do it). If you could post a screenshot, that would be great so I can refer exactly.

Dusty, wich lines did you add? And yesterday when i uploaded the pbo with new scripts, debug and debris free roads, bridge version 1 did the same thing, the last parts that reaches skalisty are like this: - - / (straight straight crooked) Could it be that the debris free roads interfear?

edit: Debris free road fucks up armycamps, but does not interfear with the bridge!

I don't remember off hand. Just look at the original, then look at the addition to deduce which lines are new. Probably the debris free road script messing with it. Not sure why one would want a debris free road anyway, not realistic. Jmo...

great work Excelsior, played with a bridge and the mapeditor on our own server.

And i had one problem that i cant fix with the editor. The bridgparte always auto align to the groundtexture near coast and on water they are jumping out of its position when i click on it. Ended up with editing hight and azimut with a texteditor later. Is there an option or hotkey to disabe this auto alignment ?

HAY @Excelsior is anyway to get loot to spwan in 2X Control tower like you have for main land buildingS ?

P.S everything works fine had few issus with moto's/atv crossing but everything else can cross unhurt.

Hey guys, I hate to even ask, but I am having an issue that I can't seem to resolve. I am having the same issue as RoyalCuppa did. Where the bridge follows the floor, which means that the bridge is submerged. I have attached below the sqm. It is in the mission.pbo folder, just didn't want to post everything.
It is an Epoch .sqm, so you will see traders under markers.

In the rpt I am getting:
0:17:24 164d7900# 1055169: nav_pier_m_2.p3d is not soldier nor transport.
0:17:24 No transport
0:17:24 164d7200# 1055170: nav_pier_m_2.p3d is not soldier nor transport.
0:17:24 No transport

Any ideas/solutions?

SQM in question:
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g9c0fa7796023eb9f9992899533acf0634cbfb2e66

Don't delete what is there, just add to it in sequence...So if the last one is 199, the bridge starts at 200. Make sure you update the amount of items under the class Markers.

Thank's Excelsior! I got it working. If anybody wants the sqm for Epoch, I'll post it upon request.

So I'm having a problem. I added the code using Notepad++ but when I upload the file back to the server the code does not line up.

http://i.imgur.com/nKCuo9t.png

You can see on the left it's not lined up correctly, but on the right in notepad it is. Any idea on how to fix it besides going through and adding spaces line by line?

so are we ever going to expect those towers to come back which are in your main pic excelsior? the bridge is great and all just wondering :D

mabe tell me how you did it so it was soo acurate so i could create a bridge too. :D

Back