Gender Selection System!! HOW TO GET IT WORK

Finest

Hello Guys,
Following Problem Visad tell us that the gender selection system is working ...
i dont get it work ... can anytell me how it works ?

i compile chernarus but nothing :/

Hey thevisad, i see quite a few changes to the HiveExt.dll ... I think this is the one you are talking about here, to use the old one from 1.7.4.4 ? using it should allow gender selection to work if custom inventory is not being built? I think this is what you ment... Am i mistaken?

I do not have Gender Selection working, and I am not using Custom Inventories either. I have tried with the newest HiveExt.dll and the one i think you are talking about here(from 1.7.4.4) neither allows Gender Selection to work....
Help a brotha out!

Hey thevisad, i see quite a few changes to the HiveExt.dll ... I think this is the one you are talking about here, to use the old one from 1.7.4.4 ? using it should allow gender selection to work if custom inventory is not being built? I think this is what you ment... Am i mistaken?

I do not have Gender Selection working, and I am not using Custom Inventories either. I have tried with the newest HiveExt.dll and the one i think you are talking about here(from 1.7.4.4) neither allows Gender Selection to work....
Help a brotha out!

Use the ones in this folder structure.

https://github.com/thevisad/DayZ-Private-master/tree/893e41e52c0acb147bde9e133fc74c87ac2b852e/util

How would i go about adding this change to a pre-existing server? Seems i can only get this to work when building the server with all the DLLs. Will i have to build for gender, then merge all my customizations into that build? its not a simple DLL replace inside the arma server directory ?

I get this to work, but the starting loadout in the instance table does not seem to work at the same time as gender selection?

Thats what they say happens. You have to input your custom loadout in the dayz_server.pbo in the player_login.sqf file I think, or the player_setup.sqf ... Right after the part where it says something like if (model == "") then _model = "survivor2_dz"
I can post something later if you dont get it working.

I got that far then it gave me this, can you help?

HiveExt: [Information] Created a new player 123456789 named 'hello'

Database: [Error] Error 1146 (Table 'hivemind.survivor' doesn't exist) in MySQLQuery SQL: 'select s.`id`, s.`worldspace`, s.`inventory`, s.`backpack`, timestampdiff(minute, s.`start_time`, s.`last_updated`) as `SurvivalTime`, timestampdiff(minute, s.`last_ate`, NOW()) as `MinsLastAte`, timestampdiff(minute, s.`last_drank`, NOW()) as `MinsLastDrank`, s.`model` from `survivor` s join `instance` i on s.`world_id` = i.`world_id` and i.`id` = 1 where s.`unique_id` = '' and s.`is_dead` = 0'

Database: [Error] Error 1146 (Table 'hivemind.instance' doesn't exist) in MySQLQuery SQL: 'select `inventory`, `backpack` from `instance` where `id` = 1'

Database: [Error] Error 1146 (Table 'hivemind.survivor' doesn't exist) in MySQLStmtPrepare SQL: 'insert into `survivor` (`unique_id`, `start_time`, `world_id`, `worldspace`, `inventory`, `backpack`, `medical`) select ?, now(), i.`world_id`, ?, i.`inventory`, i.`backpack`, ? from `instance` i where i.`id` = ?'

Back