Glitches/Bugs all in one thread

Ok, I asked to my players to don't use them but for you I can try to allow it and find in the rpt and other logs where the issue is...

Ok, I asked to my players to don't use them but for you I can try to allow it and find in the rpt and other logs where the issue is...

It doesn't show in the RPT at the time being I think it is caused by de-sync because it can not grab the player UID nor any one elses.

Ok, it was something I would like to discuss : we have somtimes some desynchro, do you know were it is coming from ?

Ok, it was something I would like to discuss : we have somtimes some desynchro, do you know were it is coming from ?

I only experience with control center I think at the moment the best bet is the reality build right now we are trying to get it working with Pwnz0r

I'm using CC too... but CC is quite similar to reality and quite stable too so it is strange to have this issue !

I truly do not understand why I haven't been able to get a private server setup. I've tried for two days now. First I was getting the "Bad version, server rejected connection error", which I fixed...then the server console started spamming "Read bank" errors, and now i'm missing certain keys. Meh. This has been so frustrating. I have my modlist in DayzCC set to both @dayz_civilian;@dayzcc, as well as client. I just don't know anymore. It's been a long two days. I think tomorrow I will swallow a adderall, and try for another few hours. I've reinstalled everything multiple times, but to no avail. Maybe i'm just destined to play vanilla dayz or something. Sad. I've wanted to play this pack since I read the feature list. Regardless, thanks Purp, for a a sweet pack.

Sharkking, I would really appreciate the help. I do not need dayzcc, I was primarily using as it was recommended. I just downloaded the reality server files. Going to try to set it up tonight after I get home from work. Any key things I should make sure to do? I'll join you on TS, Skype, Ventrillo, or wherever if it would make it easier as well. Thank you for the offer for help.

there are numerous new mods coming out with this ASC weapon customization addon and there are no s_player_actions to whitelist it for antihacks, i have this posted in scripting/addons>help troubleshooting
//but this is native to civillian so i thought i'd see what everyone else is doing about it

also when i replace the boobietrapped blackhawk in elektro with 'itemcoke' it gives me an error when joining the server. is there a certain id that should be given to mr. 'itemcoke' ?

o_O will this work with the car radio script?

Create a new folder in your mission's folder (where the mission.sqm is located) and name it music. In this folder you place your music file (should be .ogg format).

Now create a new text file also in your mission's folder (not in the music folder) and name it description.ext. (Make sure it's description.ext not description.ext.txt)

Open this file with notepad or any other text editor and write this into it:

class CfgMusic
{
tracks[] = {ClassName};

class ClassName
{
name = "MyTrack01";
sound[] = {\music\FileName.ogg,db+0,1.0};
};
};
ClassName can be anything, but you'll need it later again. So maybe the name of your music track?
FileName.ogg has to be the exact name of your .ogg file.

Save and close the description.ext and return to the mission editor. (Note: After making changes in the description.ext you'll have to save or re-load your mission for the changes to take effect.)
Place the CLAY Car Radio logic. Write this into it's init line:

CLAY_RadioAddMusic = [["ClassName","Song Name",Length]]; CLAY_RadioVehiclesClass = [];
ClassName is the same ClassName as used in the description.ext
Song Name can be anything, this is the text shown in the radio.
Length is the length of your track in seconds (has to be a number
wink.png
)

Now the radio should be ready to go with your own track included.

o_O will this work with the car radio script?

Create a new folder in your mission's folder (where the mission.sqm is located) and name it music. In this folder you place your music file (should be .ogg format).

Now create a new text file also in your mission's folder (not in the music folder) and name it description.ext. (Make sure it's description.ext not description.ext.txt)

Open this file with notepad or any other text editor and write this into it:

class CfgMusic
{
tracks[] = {ClassName};

class ClassName
{
name = "MyTrack01";
sound[] = {\music\FileName.ogg,db+0,1.0};
};
};
ClassName can be anything, but you'll need it later again. So maybe the name of your music track?
FileName.ogg has to be the exact name of your .ogg file.

Save and close the description.ext and return to the mission editor. (Note: After making changes in the description.ext you'll have to save or re-load your mission for the changes to take effect.)
Place the CLAY Car Radio logic. Write this into it's init line:

CLAY_RadioAddMusic = [["ClassName","Song Name",Length]]; CLAY_RadioVehiclesClass = [];
ClassName is the same ClassName as used in the description.ext
Song Name can be anything, this is the text shown in the radio.
Length is the length of your track in seconds (has to be a number
wink.png
)

Now the radio should be ready to go with your own track included.

Yes, but it will make the mission file huge. Plus you have to look out for copyright issues.

I'm interested with the two previous questions... Do someone have a clear answer to that ?

that's cool... i was asking fouc if those were the ''previous questions'' he was asking about. and as far as the whitelisting goes i've got the scrollwheel option to show up for players but when they select it the customization box pops up and then disappears, so now i have to search for another 3 weeks to try and find that action.

Back