Ok, got this working perfectly. If you look at post #135 from D3phil, use that method you can get it working, to start. Then the anti-teleport problem comes into play.
To counter act this, you are going to need to get into the dayz_code.pbo and get the real player_monitor.FSM. I would post mine, but mine has some SERIOUS mods in it, so if someone has a clean version, please post it for everyone else. Dayz.st renters will NOT be able to get a hold of the real one themselves, as the only accessible one to you is your client side which is just a line to open the server side one.
Inside player_monitor.FSM you need to find the ANTIHACKS section and just take it out. That is the cause of all these damn server problems from 1.7.6 where people teleport across the map accidentally, respawn all fucked up, and all the other crap. You will have the same protection as you did in 1.7.5.#.
I stumbled upon this fix through a round about way, and I am testing it as fast as a low man server can, but so far so good. I wish my server would get populated so I could test all this stuff for everyone. I always start it on my dedicated test server, then put it into the main server when it is working well.
Let me know how everything turns out!
Edit## Make sure in your Init.sqf you reference the player_monitor.fsm with the line
Code:
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "player_monitor.fsm";
Replacing the old _playerMonitor line (near the top underneath the preprocesses
and then place the player_monitor.fsm inside your PBO. You can, obviously, put it in a folder and just ref access it as "otherfolder\player_monitor.fsm"