Help adding weapons box/customizing bluephoenix admin tools.

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
I saw a video once that walked you through customizing or adding menu options to blue phoenix admin tools. I can't seem the find that video anymore. Im basically in search of a way to add a foodbox or the like, that I can customize the loot found inside, to bluephoenix admin tool. Any information on this, or a link to a tutorial would be awesome thanks.

Code:
_spawn = "MedBox0";
_posplr = [((getPos player) select 0) + 2, ((getPos player) select 1) + 2, 0];
_dirplr = getDir player;
_crate = _spawn createVehicle (_posplr);
_crate setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _crate;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _crate;

// Add Drink Items
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaMtngreen", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaR4z0r", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaRbull", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaOrangeSherbet", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaClays", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaSmasht", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaDrwaste", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaLemonade", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaLvg", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaMzly", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSodaRabbit", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemWaterbottleBoiled", 20];

// Add Food Items
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanFrankBeans", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemTroutCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemSeaBassCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemTunaCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodBioMeat", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodmeatCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodmuttonCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodchickenCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodbaconCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodrabbitCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodbeefCooked", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodMRE", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodPistachio", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodNutmix", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanGriff", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanBadguy", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanBoneboy", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanCorn", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanCurgon", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanDemon", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanFraggleos", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanHerpy", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanOrlok", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanPowell", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodCanTylers", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodPumpkin", 20];
_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal ["FoodSunFlowerSeed", 20];

Call the sqf with the menu.

No, but if you run infistar you will need to stay under a certain limit or turn of the checking for hacker boxes.

question..... the box wont seem to hold more than one backpack...
_crate addBackpackCargoGlobal ["DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1", 5];
_crate addBackpackCargoGlobal ["DZ_Backpack_EP1", 5];

has only 1 Czech back pack in the box, and the rest end up in a pile on the ground. How might I fix this?

Also, does anyone have a script that will allow me to destroy or delete the box? thanks
Heres my Box script.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2c4ce80i871z98q/FoodBox.sqf

Last edited:
you can only add one backpack to a box, it just dosnt hold anymore

also check the script i posted, its a bit more advanced and gives you a scroll menu with selections you can choose from and at the end you get the option to choose a delay before it deletes

alright will doo halvhjearne thanks man... also upon further investigation, if I shoot the box a bunch if blows up so theres that!

I'll make a separate thread for this if you guys want, but I was wondering does anyone have a kill script that I could add to bluephoenix? Ive got a lot of new players joining the server that don't quite comprehend the Halo spawns at first, and end up in the ocean begging to be killed or teleported. It would save me a lot of trouble if I could just select their name and kill them remotely.

sorry russ, even if i could dig up such a tool in my collection, i would never share something like that in public ... however i can tell you it is not hard to modify the spectate script for this

sorry russ, even if i could dig up such a tool in my collection, i would never share something like that in public ... however i can tell you it is not hard to modify the spectate script for this
Thanks for your honesty, I understand it could be very easily abused.

I'll make a separate thread for this if you guys want, but I was wondering does anyone have a kill script that I could add to bluephoenix? Ive got a lot of new players joining the server that don't quite comprehend the Halo spawns at first, and end up in the ocean begging to be killed or teleported. It would save me a lot of trouble if I could just select their name and kill them remotely.
cant you just use the "TP to ME" function in admintools menu? and as Halvhjearne said theres no way we would release a kill script to the public, but you could also look at modifing the TP to ME script to kill when teleported ( makes it easier as the TP to ME lets you select the player by name!)

if you get stuck and really need it i can look at making you one BUT it would be for private use ONLY! also it would be part of admintools (easiest way for me to add it) and i would need a email address to send it to as theres no way im posting/linking it here :p

HOW TO ADD NEW MENU ITEMS TO BLUE PHOENIX

create a new folder called "Custom" in the admintools folder.
create an new SQF in the Custom folder called Burlap.sqf and paste this in it
Code:
GearAdd = (vehicle player);
GearAdd addMagazine 'ItemBurlap';
open AdminToolsMain.sqf and add these lines after the last _EXECsript entry

Code:
//Custom menu
_pathtoCustom = "admintools\Custom\";
_EXECscript6 = 'player execVM "'+_pathtoCustom +'%1"';
next add this to the bottom just above "showCommandingMenu "#USER:adminmenu";"
Code:
CustomMenu =
[
   ["",true], 
     ["Burlap", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript6,"Burlap.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
         ["Next page", [12], "#USER:CustomMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
         ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

there we go a new menu option that adds 1 burlap to player! hope this helps!

note when adding a second option increase the number in [] (higlighted in red)
EG: ["Burlap", [2], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript6,"Burlap.sqf"]]], "1", "1"], <----FIRST ENTRY
["TEST", [3], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript6,"Scriptname.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],<-----SECOND ENTRY

to add a second page do the same as above but name it CusrtomMenu2 and in you first menu add this
Code:
so it looks like this
Code:
CustomMenu =
[
   ["",true], 
     ["Burlap", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript6,"Burlap.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];
CustomMenu2 =
[
   ["",true], 
     ["Script", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript6,"Script.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];

hope this helps, mods feel free to move this if it needs to be (lol giving mods permission to move stuff...they know im just being polite....well i hope they do!)

cant you just use the "TP to ME" function in admintools menu? and as Halvhjearne said theres no way we would release a kill script to the public, but you could also look at modifing the TP to ME script to kill when teleported ( makes it easier as the TP to ME lets you select the player by name!)

if you get stuck and really need it i can look at making you one BUT it would be for private use ONLY! also it would be part of admintools (easiest way for me to add it) and i would need a email address to send it to as theres no way im posting/linking it here :p

Unfortunately I know nothing about scripting. Only the very very basics. I mean I figured out how to add a menu to the bluephoenix but honestly, all of the code is already there I just copy pasted a line and changed the name of the file. But I couldn't even write the box script which, looking at it now, is pretty simple. I liked Halv's idea of editing the spectate player menu which also gives you a list of names but how to edit it is beyond me. I'll PM you my email if you want to help that'd be great. Again, this would only be used to help players who ask for it. I think it would pretty stupid to start killing players for no reason and chase them away from my server.

Code:
open AdminToolsMain.sqf and add these lines after the last _EXECsript entry

Code:
//Custom menu
_pathtoCustom = "admintools\Custom\";
_EXECscript6 = 'player execVM "'+_pathtoCustom +'%1"';
next add this to the bottom just above "showCommandingMenu "#USER:adminmenu";"
Code:
CustomMenu =
[
   ["",true],
];

there we go a new menu option that adds 1 burlap to player! hope this helps!

note when adding a second option increase the number in [] (higlighted in red)
EG: ["Burlap", [2], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript6,"Burlap.sqf"]]], "1", "1"], <----FIRST ENTRY
["TEST", [3], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript6,"Scriptname.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],<-----SECOND ENTRY

to add a second page do the same as above but name it CusrtomMenu2 and in you first menu add this
Code:
so it looks like this
Code:
CustomMenu =
[
   ["",true],
];
CustomMenu2 =
[
   ["",true],
     ["Script", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript6,"Script.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];

hope this helps, mods feel free to move this if it needs to be (lol giving mods permission to move stuff...they know im just being polite....well i hope they do!)

I did this a little bit differently by just adding a line to my "tools" menu (#9) and calling it Box. Then I just copy pasted the #8 line below itself, changed it to #9, changed the name to Box. Then I pasted the box script in a blank file and named it foodbox0.sqf or something like that. Called it in the #9 line, and put the foodbox0.sqf in the tools folder. Probably a pretty bad explanation

Code:

sorry, but what is this for? i dont get it

if you want to add gear to a player, just do:
Code:
player addMagazine 'ItemBurlap';
no need to use a variable for that, also adding to "vehicle player" might add to the vehicle the player is inside, incase he is in a vehicle when code is executed.
TP to ME lets you select the player by name
so does spectate ... tp to me and tp to player was made from AlPmaker spectate script ;)

sorry, but what is this for? i dont get it

if you want to add gear to a player, just do:
Code:
player addMagazine 'ItemBurlap';
no need to use a variable for that, also adding to "vehicle player" might add to the vehicle the player is inside, incase he is in a vehicle when code is executed.

so does spectate ... tp to me and tp to player was made from AlPmaker spectate script ;)
Do you happen to have a TP to player script? I have a TP to me, but a Tp to player would be beneficial.

Code:
// Bowen1; "Tele to Other player"// Player selection From ALPmakers' Spectator Script //

telet =
{

_splr = _this select 0;   
(vehicle player) attachto [_splr,[0.0,-2.0,0.0]];

sleep 2;

detach (vehicle player);

};

_n2sh = 10; _n2c = "Select Player (TP2P):";shnext = false; nlist = [];  selecteditem = "";

if (isNil "teletoplr") then
{

{if ((_x != player) and (getPlayerUID _x != "")) then {nlist set [count nlist, name _x];};} forEach Entities "CAManBase";
    {if ((count crew _x)>0) then {{if ((_x != player) and (getPlayerUID _x != "")) then {nlist set [count nlist, name _x];};} forEach crew _x;};
    } foreach (Entities "LandVehicle"+ Entities "Air" + Entities"Ship");
    shnmenu =
    {
        _pmenu = [["",true],[_n2c, [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]];
        for "_i" from (_this select 0) to (_this select 1) do
        {_arr = [format['%1',nlist select (_i)], [_i - (_this select 0) + 2],  "", -5, [["expression", format["selecteditem = nlist select %1;",_i]]], "1", "1"];_pmenu set [_i+2, _arr];};
        if (count nlist >  (_this select 1)) then {_pmenu set [(_this select 1)+2, ["Next", [12], "", -5, [["expression", "shnext = true;"]], "1", "1"]];}
        else {_pmenu set [(_this select 1)+2, ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"]];};
        _pmenu set [(_this select 1)+3, ["Exit", [13], "", -5, [["expression", "selecteditem = 'exitscript';"]], "1", "1"]];
        showCommandingMenu "#USER:_pmenu";
    };
    _j = 0; _n2sh = 10; if (_n2sh>9) then {_n2sh=10;};
    while {selecteditem==""} do
    {
        [_j,(_j+_n2sh) min (count nlist)] call shnmenu;_j=_j+_n2sh;
        WaitUntil {selecteditem!="" or shnext};   
        shnext = false;
    };

if (selecteditem!= "exitscript") then
    {
        _name = selecteditem;
        {if(format[name _x] == _name) then {[_x] call telet;};} forEach Entities "CAManBase";
    };
    teletoplr = !teletoplr;

};

Back