HELP specific vehicles despawn after reset if more than 1 is on map....

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Im using a Vilayer server, and I don't know how to change the amount of permitted vehicles of specific types, if there is such a thing. Basically I have one Ural_INS (Camo Ural) on the map, if I spawn more of them, they despawn after the server resets. Is there a way I can edit this somehow?

It's not a folder, it's a table inside your database.

How do you access your database now?

I really don't know how you are running a dayz server and you've never had to access your database before.

That's where all your player data, vehicle data, etc... is stored.

No offense but you're being very vague. I need more specific help. I was hoping someone using Vilayer would chime in

Because you've never used Vilayer and so you don't know what tools are provided. I they literally have several tools that auto generate vehicles etc. Without ever having to go into the database

Don't assume anything. I've used vilayer and tcAdmin. That still doesn't get you what you want to do, you need to access the database.

Download this:
http://www.heidisql.com/

Put in your Hostname (IP), Username, Password, and Port (usually 3306) and connect to the database

dynamic_vehicle.sqf:

example:
Code:
["SUV_Blue",5]

The "5" represents a soft limit on the number of blue SUV spawns...it can sometimes end up spawning 6.

edit: also, if you're using something like an admin tool to spawn in vehicles, they'll be removed on next server restart

I have tools that say spawn vehicles, change custom gear. The silent warrior admin tool allows me to spawn vehicles and gear live. And maybe I have accessed the database and just don't know it. Also I'm taking over this server from someone else so maybe that helps you understand why I'm asking newb questions. I appreciate you trying to help

Unless TSW has released a new version in the past few weeks, I don't think it's compatible with Epoch since the database is quite different than normal.

Only vehicle getting removed by admin tool is this one type of Ural. All others are fine. Tsw admin tool is built into Vilayer servers. Because I've been spoiled with these easy to use tools I don't know how to do it through the database. All I really need is someone to point me to the tables exact location and I can figure out the rest. Sorry guys thanks for being patient

If you spawn a vehicle ingame via admin tools/hacks etc. , the vehicle wont be saved which means it isn't there after the restart. Try Fr1nk's or cen's solutions.

All I really need is someone to point me to the tables exact location and I can figure out the rest.

Vehicle table->limit_max like cen wrote.

The admin tool/hack spawns vehicles fine and they do indeed survive restarts. Just this one vehicle won't allow me to have more than one

Back