HELP_ Traders are not there.....

TheGovernor

So this is my second server, and I havent had this problem before.... there are no traders...
ive TP'd to every trader on the map and none of them are there, not even the buildings where they should be.... any help would be great.

UPDATE# Fixed the problem... rookie mistake!

Last edited:
how did you fix this issue im a rookie who has made this mistake but not got a clue how to fix it?

So this is my second server, and I havent had this problem before.... there are no traders...
ive TP'd to every trader on the map and none of them are there, not even the buildings where they should be.... any help would be great.

UPDATE# Fixed the problem... rookie mistake!
IF YOU FIND A FIX FOR YOUR PROBLEM, DONT JUST SAY "FOUND IT, FIXED!" TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU DID TO FIX IT. HONESTLY PEOPLE THIS IS COMMON SENSE AND COMMON COURTESY.

Umm... might wanna chill the caps lock there. Its not that big of deal, i added the wrong misson folder. Nice of you to reply to this after several weeks of beeing posted.

Sharing is caring. You get help here from others and you can at least tell people what you did to fixed it. Maybe they're more people with the same problem and could fix it the same way. Never know ;)

Umm... might wanna chill the caps lock there. Its not that big of deal, i added the wrong misson folder. Nice of you to reply to this after several weeks of beeing posted.
I don't search these forums on a daily basis, but when I do I try to cover several different threads at a time. The point is, what if , several weeks after you found a fix, I was having the same problem you were. And the only thing I could find was this thread, where you took the time to tell the world you found the solution, but not actually share the solution.
The reason for the caps is because this is a pet peeve of mine and I see it time and time again. Like I said its common sense and courtesy. It can be applied to almost anything in life. For example, if this was a forum for mechanics or people with car problems.
We all rely on each other here for help, so when you come here as a new member asking for help but not sharing your solutions it comes across as you not caring to contribute to the community but just using other people to get the answers you need. Im not saying those were your intentions Im just saying that's why I get irked by it.

Back