How to post your server correctly

Pwn

Administrator
Staff member
No posting of 'No CD' servers at all under any circumstances! This will get you banned!

Please don't pull one of these:

"yo dawg this mah server join it up and dont hackz0rs: 123.123.123.123:1234"

Please take the time to make it convincing for other players to join. Describe why your server is so amazing.

If you post something like my example above, your post will be removed and you will get a warning strike against your account. If you get more then 3 strikes you will be banned from the forum.

your ment to give warning when people swear execessivley etc.. not for posting in the wrong topic.

Proper action would have been to delete a post and send him a PM regarding it and tell him where he can post it :)

Ops sorry man i generally though this was the right section :( was like 5am id been up all night sorry Pwnoz0r.......

your ment to give warning when people swear execessivley etc.. not for posting in the wrong topic.

Proper action would have been to delete a post and send him a PM regarding it and tell him where he can post it :)
That is on your forums buddy. My limit on forgiveness has reached the top. After that spam bot came through I have lost it.

Ops sorry man i generally though this was the right section :( was like 5am id been up all night sorry Pwnoz0r.......
It's fine. That's why you got a warning. ;)

Look around a bit more next time. If you're unsure where to post next time you do just ask an admin/mod and we/they will be of assistance.

Back