I can help server owners implement scripts on their servers

Beef,

I'm from the UK and 4:30 PST is 12:30am for me. Is there anything I can do like send you files and you get back to me as I will not be online at that time. Id also prefer not to make my server files public so if we can do it via email that would be good.

Thanks

If you haven't already guys and girls, please reply to your own comment on this forum with the scripts you are trying to get in and what map you are using. If you rent a server from a host plz list that as well if you host your own server let me know. Thanks

Add Oliverlps, should be a lad from Denmark ^^

Cheers mate, looking forward to speak with you!

I would like various scripts added, including:

- Full Moon Night
- Heli Lift
- Dogs (Optional, not really that big a bother)
- Roaming AIs
- Fast Rope
- Salvage Vehicles (Scavenging parts from them)
- Vehicle Towing
- Daimyo's Base Building
- Debug Monitor - Maybe.

Moreover, I'm up for suggestions really from your side also. :)

Our server is hosted by DayZ.ST and we're doing Taviana currently, but considering Namalsk. All about which one is the most convenient for you. :p

If you haven't already guys and girls, please reply to your own comment on this forum with the scripts you are trying to get in and what map you are using. If you rent a server from a host plz list that as well if you host your own server let me know. Thanks

-NPC/AI shooting zeds and players
-Enable salvaging of vehicle

Using a DayZ.ST server as well. Map is Chernarus. My PBO is currently at default. Thanks dude!

I have been getting alot of requests from this post, Im not trying to ignore any of you im just Backed up. I will get to every one of you as soon as I can. For some reason i have been running into a problem with Admin tools on dayz.st
it has slowed me down quite a bit, the teliport dosent seem to be working correctly

I say it was well worth it because I have a tavi server and he had to do some extra fine tuning to get things worked out for me. he did a great job!!

ok guys a huge project has come up and I will not be helping ppl for awhile, but when we finish everyone that needs help will get it almost immediatly, second I DID SAY I WORK FOR DONATIONS, abusing me rushing me and then telling me that you wont be donating is not cool, if you dont plan to donate for my time please dont even contact me. some of these 15 script requests are outrageous to expect me to do for you as a charity....... especially when i cant even focus because every 5 min you are asking me if im done, forget it. to those who have been patient kind and have donated THANK YOU you are amazing ppl. If some of you think well it should be done RIGHT NOW i challenge you to DO IT YOURSELF. i came on here and posted expecting to work for pennies but with good intentions to just help you out, some of you have been very rude and it is not appreciated.

I apologize for the rant.

ok guys a huge project has come up and I will not be helping ppl for awhile, but when we finish everyone that needs help will get it almost immediatly, second I DID SAY I WORK FOR DONATIONS, abusing me rushing me and then telling me that you wont be donating is not cool, if you dont plan to donate for my time please dont even contact me. some of these 15 script requests are outrageous to expect me to do for you as a charity....... especially when i cant even focus because every 5 min you are asking me if im done, forget it. to those who have been patient kind and have donated THANK YOU you are amazing ppl. If some of you think well it should be done RIGHT NOW i challenge you to DO IT YOURSELF. i came on here and posted expecting to work for pennies but with good intentions to just help you out, some of you have been very rude and it is not appreciated.

I apologize for the rant.
Come on guys stop rushing the man. He is very good at what he does. He did it for me and can I say good job beef eveyone loves what you done. So to all who rush and are being rude calm down. You cant rush perfection.

Hello my skype name is wattowatto101 and I will donate a lot if you can help me out, talk more on skype.

I need help with the following:
- Debug monitor (any will do, i tried installing "Nicer debug monitor" and loot didn't spawn any more
- Unblocking vehicles (i have tried commenting out the banned section in config but i can still not spawn all of them, only C130J
- Base Building (http://opendayz.net/threads/base-building-dayz-1-2-released.8579/)
- Any other mods you can install (if you give me a list i will tell you which ones i would like

I am self hosted, bliss hive, 1.7.6.1

PS: Sent you a PM with my skype id

Back